Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No reboot menu Galaxy Note fre3

Tip us?

death2trollz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] No reboot menu Galaxy Note fre3

I'm unable to post this question in the development thread as I haven't made the required number of "regular" posts yet so my apologies for putting this here...

I recently flashed the Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid ROM and everything appears to work perfectly except for the fact that the power button will not open the reboot menu. A quick press will turn off the screen as it should but a long press simply forces a soft reboot instead of opening the 4-in-1 menu.

Again, everything else is perfect... any ideas would be greatly appreciated as this is really annoying any time I want to enter TWRP

kaos420
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,607

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by death2trollz View Post
I'm unable to post this question in the development thread as I haven't made the required number of "regular" posts yet so my apologies for putting this here...

I recently flashed the Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid ROM and everything appears to work perfectly except for the fact that the power button will not open the reboot menu. A quick press will turn off the screen as it should but a long press simply forces a soft reboot instead of opening the 4-in-1 menu.

Again, everything else is perfect... any ideas would be greatly appreciated as this is really annoying any time I want to enter TWRP
maybe a bad download of the said rom? did you install any add ons? such as xposed modules? i believe that rom comes with them pre installed...
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rom: Kit Kat 4.4.2 Prl: 16015 With 3G Roaming Kernel: Lean SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC Class 10
Tablet: Asus TF300T 32GB Internal with Dock Rom: CROMi-X 5.3 Kernel: Hundsbuah SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC CLass 10
Retired Devices Galaxy SIII / HTC Evo 4G Lte / HTC Evo 3D / HTC Evo 4G / HTC touch Pro 2 / HTC Touch Pro / HTC Diamond / HTC Vouge / HTC Hero / HTC Mogul / HTC apache

death2trollz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420 View Post
maybe a bad download of the said rom? did you install any add ons? such as xposed modules? i believe that rom comes with them pre installed...
I do have some Xposed modules. I'm pretty sure none of them touch that functionality but I'll double check.
The Following User Says Thank You to death2trollz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kaos420
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,607

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by death2trollz View Post
I do have some Xposed modules. I'm pretty sure none of them touch that functionality but I'll double check.
Wanam does. Has option to add things.

Sent From My 0x1 Note 3.i love tep....
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rom: Kit Kat 4.4.2 Prl: 16015 With 3G Roaming Kernel: Lean SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC Class 10
Tablet: Asus TF300T 32GB Internal with Dock Rom: CROMi-X 5.3 Kernel: Hundsbuah SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC CLass 10
Retired Devices Galaxy SIII / HTC Evo 4G Lte / HTC Evo 3D / HTC Evo 4G / HTC touch Pro 2 / HTC Touch Pro / HTC Diamond / HTC Vouge / HTC Hero / HTC Mogul / HTC apache