Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,319 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

$50 credit fro Google play....?

Tip us?

og.blaah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default $50 credit fro Google play....?

I just got this tablet last week, and registered it through Samsung. But I don't see anywhere where I can get my credit through Google play. I have contacted both Samsung and Google about this, no replies yet. Anyone been successful in getting the credits yet? Any advice is appreciated.
:thumbup::beer:

Sent from my SM-P600 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

nrage23
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by og.blaah View Post
I just got this tablet last week, and registered it through Samsung. But I don't see anywhere where I can get my credit through Google play. I have contacted both Samsung and Google about this, no replies yet. Anyone been successful in getting the credits yet? Any advice is appreciated.
:thumbup::beer:

Sent from my SM-P600 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Mine came with the info in the packaging. I am sure it is $25 in google play and $50 in samsung store credit though.

Here is the registration link for the us.

http://www.samsung.com/us/register-f...-galaxy-perks/
Phone:

HTC One M8 (Verizon)
HTC One Max (Verizon)

Tablet:

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Nvidia Shield
[B]Nvidia Shield Tablet[/B

Retired Phones: HTC One M7, Lg G2, Droid DNA, HTC Rezound, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Evo 4g
Retired Tablets: Archos 5, Huwaei S7, Viewsonic G Tab, Acer A500, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Galaxy 7 Plus, Nexus 10, Nexus 7 2013., Note 8.0, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Note 10.1 2014
The Following User Says Thank You to nrage23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

og.blaah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Oops...you are right... $25 in Google play. I checked my box, and did not have anything in there (promotional codes)

Just waiting for replies from google and samsung..

Thanks

Houndx
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by og.blaah View Post
Oops...you are right... $25 in Google play. I checked my box, and did not have anything in there (promotional codes)

Just waiting for replies from google and samsung..

Thanks
You enter the info on that link. Your name, serial number, mac address, etc and they will email you the promo codes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Houndx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

og.blaah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Just found it. Thanks for the info guys!:beer::thumbup:

jkwjkw
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrage23 View Post
Mine came with the info in the packaging. I am sure it is $25 in google play and $50 in samsung store credit though.

Here is the registration link for the us.

http://www.samsung.com/us/register-f...-galaxy-perks/
Yep, that's exactly what i got.

Note that the Samsung store $50 credit expires in a couple months so don't forget to use it. I spent mine on $50 worth of obscure music I wanted and couldn't find for d/l elsewhere.
Currently using: Galaxy Note 3 (Sprint), Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (16GB wifi), Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 10

♧Gab♤
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=Houndx;48303135]You enter the info on that link. Your name, serial number, mac address, etc and ,

I followed the steps you mentioned but for some reason I haven't got that email yet...When I try to do it again it says something like "device already registered".... but no email....any ideas? Thanks man

les_garten
Old
Thanks Meter 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwjkw View Post
Yep, that's exactly what i got.

Note that the Samsung store $50 credit expires in a couple months so don't forget to use it. I spent mine on $50 worth of obscure music I wanted and couldn't find for d/l elsewhere.
I'm having a hard time finding $5 worth of stuff to buy there!

When the first note came out,the Samsung Store had some good stuff in there. Not now...
If I say something Useful Click the THANKS Button! If I say something totally Hilarious, click that baby TWICE!

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake

SM-900T on AT&T (ViSiON X N3 NB7 N9005)
Galaxy NOTE 10.1 2014 SM-P600

custommx3
Old
Thanks Meter 14
How long did it take you to get your codes?

les_garten
Old
Thanks Meter 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by custommx3 View Post
How long did it take you to get your codes?
Almost immediately.
If I say something Useful Click the THANKS Button! If I say something totally Hilarious, click that baby TWICE!

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake

SM-900T on AT&T (ViSiON X N3 NB7 N9005)
Galaxy NOTE 10.1 2014 SM-P600