The Lego Rom was initially based on CyanogenMod, but now it's based on SlimRoms. The team members are Me, Cameron581, Timpohladthomas, Deadman96385, Anerik, Blaskewitts & Kiltnar. Our source can be found here. We are just starting so we may not support a lot of devices. If you would like to be a maintainer, just pm me or any team member..
Everything Slim has plus...
- ROM is built with sabermod 4.10! (Thanks @cl3kener!)
- Lockscreen Notifications.
- Time-contextual headers.
- Halo and halo colors.
- Driving Mode.
- Simple DPI Changer. (On-The-Fly causes UI glitches and breaks xposed per app settings..)
- Bring back activity arrows for connection icons on statusbar.
- Wakelock Blocker.
- Battery Saver Mode.
- Disable FC messages.
- Kernel Tweaker. (May not fully work, it's hardly universal, sorry.)
- IME Animations.
- Custom scrolling values.
- AOKP system animations.
- Apollo from DU.
- Omni's DSP.
- CM's File Manager.
- Complete KitKat White.
- Smart phone call.
- Developer options, full root, and advanced reboot enabled by default.
- More options when long-pressing a notification. (Floating mode, force stop, clear app data, hide icon.)
- Support for pause/resume/stop download notifications.
- Show download speeds in notification.
- LegoStats, and LegoOTA.
- And more! Can't list them all, best place to check is our GitHub.
- Any Slim Bugs.
- You Tell Me!
May 22nd: - Initial Release
- Cl3Kener for his amazing toolchains and all the help he provided.
- Edisile and PartimusPrime for the awesome theming they made for us
- All the amazing roms i used stuff from. (Specially Team-OSE and LiquidSmooth.)