Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 52,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] USB issues

Tip us?

dkeepitabuck
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] USB issues

I installed Google Edition AOSP ROM on my Galaxy S 4 Active I537. Everything works fine except for my PC not recognizing the device when I plug it in. When I open computer it's not under "devices with removable storage" Does anyone know what the issue is?

Devo7v
Old
Thanks Meter 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeepitabuck View Post
I installed Google Edition AOSP ROM on my Galaxy S 4 Active I537. Everything works fine except for my PC not recognizing the device when I plug it in. When I open computer it's not under "devices with removable storage" Does anyone know what the issue is?
This is a known bug with the ROM, there is no fix.

gcam1964
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeepitabuck View Post

Same problem with my Galaxy S 4 Active I537. The ROM also has a problem with the video replay on the screen when recording video, although the playback is fine.These two issues, but mostly the usb one, stopped me from using it instead of the stock ROM. How nice it would be to have the Active with the unlocked bootloader! Thank's At&t!