From start of dialing until call ended.
It locks only screen and does not turn off the screen.
This one is very useful to see how call going but dont have any troubles about accident screen taps. And every moment you can unlock screen to press something. Hardware buttons does not locked.
This util hooking touch screen driver.
So you need first install SDKCERTS.CAB from attach
Also, if something will wrong with this hooking, you can return full functionality to touchscreen only by disabling tool touchscreen driver.
You can do it, using PC tool pregutil from XdaUtils.
You need to make ActiveSync connection with phone and then run:
pregutl.exe -d HKLM\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH :DriverName
In any case, Hard Reset will restore your phone.
Problems with installing driver make that touch screen will not have any response for taps.
I have using this tool on Polaris,Diamond and Blackstone. I have not any problems.
BUT: you are using this tool at YOUR OWN RISK
0. Make a backup of your phone
1. Install SDKCERTS.CAB
2. Install HtcExtFun-0.3.cab from attach
3. Soft reset
this tool can:
- Lock screen during all call
- Change alerting of new sms recieved event
- Alert about missed calls and messages
- Turn off screen when call connected
- Vibrate when call connected
- Vibrate every n-th second of the call
- Simple redialing of current call if connection does not reached
- Screen off during dialing when phone flicked. Used g-sensor
- Change SIP (software on screen keyboard) when stylus in/out
All settings in registry. HKCU\Software\HtcExtFun
Registry keys description included in install folder.
To apply changing settings need restart program: run HtcExtFun.exe from install folder and say YES, then run program again.