Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,298 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help with my TS 1/8gb 1900 mhz

Tip us?

donski81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need Help with my TS 1/8gb 1900 mhz

I just go watch today and don't have any idea on how to install lokis patch and which app to install so I can link my windows phone and my TS I would really appreciate if someone can help me thank you very much!

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
As it clearly states in the patch thread, the 1/8 2100 is not supported. I suggest waiting til Dees release a 2100 ROM or you can install the Unified 1/8 1900/2100 Unrooted Secured Tuned Stock ROM.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

donski81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hello loki thank you for replying I have the 1900mhz not the 2100 MHz so does this mean I can go ahead install the patch?and how do I pair my TS to my phone? thank you very much loki!

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Sorry about that. Stupid tired. It may still be a better idea to install Dees ROM. BT is still broken on everything but Dees BT ROM.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

donski81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
Sorry about that. Stupid tired. It may still be a better idea to install Dees ROM. BT is still broken on everything but Dees BT ROM.
I'm sorry loki if this is not the right timing for asking you question is just that I'm confused on which one to install first..my main goal is to install your patch and to pair my phone to my TS. Wil your patch improve the life of the battery? thank you loki! I really appreciate it. If there Is a way I can donate for your hard work let me know where? thank you! more power!

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
If you plan to use it as a companion device then Dees BT ROM is the better choice. Like my ROM it already includes the patch and improvements.

The main difference is that Dees ROM is targeted towards BT companion stability where mine is more to get people safe and away from unsecure stock firmware and unsecure OTA updates.

Donations are nice but not expected but if you choose to do so then click on the "Donate To Me" button below my name.

donski81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
If you plan to use it as a companion device then Dees BT ROM is the better choice. Like my ROM it already includes the patch and improvements.

The main difference is that Dees ROM is targeted towards BT companion stability where mine is more to get people safe and away from unsecure stock firmware and unsecure OTA updates.

Donations are nice but not expected but if you choose to do so then click on the "Donate To Me" button below my name.
So Dees ROM will automatically install google play? but this doesn't have the security feature right? can I both install this and your patch? thanks loki and can you please give me a tip on how to make the battery longer? thanks again loki will be happy to donate for you hard work!

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Like stated in my previous reply. Dees ROM already includes the patch and improvements.

donski81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Like stated in my previous reply. Dees ROM already includes the patch and improvements.
Hello loki I've downloaded the dee rom how do I transfer this to my ts? because whenever I connect my ts to my laptop through usb is not reading Is just saying insert a disk. Do I need to installer for this so that my ts will be recognize by my laptop so I can just copy paste the zip file to my ts? please help thanks by the way im using a windows 7 64 bit thanks

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Connect watch to PC
On watch "USB Storage" option will pop up
Select turn on USB storage
Device will now show up as a drive on the PC

*If you do not get a pop up, check the notification bar

This pretty much applies to all Android devices that support USB Mass Storage Mode.