Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone using this keyboard case..looks nice

Tip us?

one028
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Anyone using this keyboard case..looks nice

Tempted to try this case? but doesn't have any reviews...

http://www.amazon.com/ZPS-Swivel-Blu...+note+8.0+case
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51uTKVyUiwL.jpg
Views:	1062
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	2430792  

zodin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for posting. When I had my my ipad I loved my Logitech keyboard, but have not found one yet I love for my note.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gramps50
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Here's one with some reviews & a 4+ rating http://www.amazon.com/OMOTON-Bluetoo...ef=pd_cp_cps_1

Tarasque174
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps50 View Post
Here's one with some reviews & a 4+ rating http://www.amazon.com/OMOTON-Bluetoo...ef=pd_cp_cps_1

I have this case for about 6 months now and I love it! The keyboard is removable so if you dont need it for the day, take it out and the case is a wee bit slimmer. Best case for the price on Amazon! And it is build very well. The magnets that hold the keyboard are strong but over powering and does not mess with the screen at all. The keyboard does have an auto off feature if you leave it turned on. Just hit a button a few time when ready to use it again to wake it up. Once again GREAT CASE!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarasque174 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmstrat
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarasque174 View Post
I have this case for about 6 months now and I love it! The keyboard is removable so if you dont need it for the day, take it out and the case is a wee bit slimmer. Best case for the price on Amazon! And it is build very well. The magnets that hold the keyboard are strong but over powering and does not mess with the screen at all. The keyboard does have an auto off feature if you leave it turned on. Just hit a button a few time when ready to use it again to wake it up. Once again GREAT CASE!
I personally love the zaggkeys I just bought this monday. My tablet now feels like a small but powerful notebook. It's got the best of all worlds. The only issue is, I can't disable the onscreen keyboard. Does anyone know if all bluetooth keyboards have this problem?

mimimui
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmstrat View Post
I personally love the zaggkeys I just bought this monday. My tablet now feels like a small but powerful notebook. It's got the best of all worlds. The only issue is, I can't disable the onscreen keyboard. Does anyone know if all bluetooth keyboards have this problem?

I'm using Zaggkeys too, really very useful. I installed "null input method" and problem solved.
Mimimui
--------------------
Palm T|E --> Clie TJ37 --> Kaiser (TyTnII) --> Omnia i908--> Desire HD -> Galaxy 7.7 -> Note 8.0
--------------------

kgptzac
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I'm curious. Can this case be "backward folded", where the back of the tablet lays flat on the keyboard?

davidbrownds
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgptzac View Post
I'm curious. Can this case be "backward folded", where the back of the tablet lays flat on the keyboard?
I have the same question. Can you fold the Zagg 180, so the Keyboard is on the back of the tablet.

Dave

Mattix724
Old
Thanks Meter 2,514
This is what I'm using. So far after a month I like it, it's thin and has pretty good battery life. It turns the screen on and off when opening and closing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1