Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Anyone using this keyboard case..looks nice

OP one028

3rd December 2013, 06:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

64 posts
Tempted to try this case? but doesn't have any reviews...

http://www.amazon.com/ZPS-Swivel-Blu...+note+8.0+case
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51uTKVyUiwL.jpg
Views:	1076
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	2430792  
3rd December 2013, 10:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Thanks for posting. When I had my my ipad I loved my Logitech keyboard, but have not found one yet I love for my note.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th December 2013, 05:59 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 12

114 posts
More
Here's one with some reviews & a 4+ rating http://www.amazon.com/OMOTON-Bluetoo...ef=pd_cp_cps_1

6th December 2013, 01:14 AM   |  #4  
Flag Clarksville
Thanks Meter: 14

93 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps50

Here's one with some reviews & a 4+ rating http://www.amazon.com/OMOTON-Bluetoo...ef=pd_cp_cps_1

I have this case for about 6 months now and I love it! The keyboard is removable so if you dont need it for the day, take it out and the case is a wee bit slimmer. Best case for the price on Amazon! And it is build very well. The magnets that hold the keyboard are strong but over powering and does not mess with the screen at all. The keyboard does have an auto off feature if you leave it turned on. Just hit a button a few time when ready to use it again to wake it up. Once again GREAT CASE!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarasque174 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2013, 07:07 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 7

34 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarasque174

I have this case for about 6 months now and I love it! The keyboard is removable so if you dont need it for the day, take it out and the case is a wee bit slimmer. Best case for the price on Amazon! And it is build very well. The magnets that hold the keyboard are strong but over powering and does not mess with the screen at all. The keyboard does have an auto off feature if you leave it turned on. Just hit a button a few time when ready to use it again to wake it up. Once again GREAT CASE!

I personally love the zaggkeys I just bought this monday. My tablet now feels like a small but powerful notebook. It's got the best of all worlds. The only issue is, I can't disable the onscreen keyboard. Does anyone know if all bluetooth keyboards have this problem?
15th December 2013, 01:19 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

41 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmstrat

I personally love the zaggkeys I just bought this monday. My tablet now feels like a small but powerful notebook. It's got the best of all worlds. The only issue is, I can't disable the onscreen keyboard. Does anyone know if all bluetooth keyboards have this problem?

I'm using Zaggkeys too, really very useful. I installed "null input method" and problem solved.
9th January 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 6

88 posts
I'm curious. Can this case be "backward folded", where the back of the tablet lays flat on the keyboard?
27th March 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #8  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 3

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgptzac

I'm curious. Can this case be "backward folded", where the back of the tablet lays flat on the keyboard?

I have the same question. Can you fold the Zagg 180, so the Keyboard is on the back of the tablet.

Dave
15th April 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #9  
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 2,514

4,246 posts
More
This is what I'm using. So far after a month I like it, it's thin and has pretty good battery life. It turns the screen on and off when opening and closing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread