[APP][3.0+] Frequency: App Usage Tracking
Today I have released my latest app, Frequency. I'd love to get some feedback and suggestions about the app if I could!
Google Play link
Link to actual .apk
What is Frequency?
Frequency is my latest app that tracks your app usage, that way you can always know what apps you use, how much you use them, and when you use them. I initially made it because I wanted an easy solution to see which apps I no longer use and can then install, but this is only one of the uses you can have from this app.
What are the features?
- Show how much you've used your apps today, in the past week, past month, past 3 months, past year, or all time
- Either show only the apps that you have run, or show all installed apps
- Easily hide apps that you don't want to display in the list
- Change the app-tracking accuracy for the background process, that way you can choose more or less app tracking accuracy for more or less battery-consumpution
- Runs in the background, don't worry about having to start the app
- Ability to have the background process start at device boot-up, so that you don't have to start the app once for the background process to run
If I could get any suggestions that would be great!