Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 41,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Safestrap

Tip us?

shane1981
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default Safestrap

Just got my second note 3 the first one had no problems useing safestrap the second one has not been updated it hasnt had the "pre kitkat update" and for some reason i flashed xnote 7 and it said success but it wont boot it just keeps going to safestrap recovery over and over until you boot into stock rom . Then i tryed the dynamic rom and it just says failed. Any one had this trouble or am i missing a step or what .help?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

altrikdout21
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane1981 View Post
Just got my second note 3 the first one had no problems useing safestrap the second one has not been updated it hasnt had the "pre kitkat update" and for some reason i flashed xnote 7 and it said success but it wont boot it just keeps going to safestrap recovery over and over until you boot into stock rom . Then i tryed the dynamic rom and it just says failed. Any one had this trouble or am i missing a step or what .help?
Might get more help over in Q&A, but I would use the method here to return to stock mj5 and then ota update to nb4 then root and such from there.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
You are not what you own. You are not the things you buy, or the food you eat.

Rukbat
Old
Thanks Meter 44
I didn't have any problem with X-Note (which is now my daily ROM) or Dynamic, but I couldn't restore my stock backup - until I deleted the slot and made the data space larger. Check your sizes.

shane1981
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
The only differance between the two phones is that my other note 3 has none of the at&t apps that they put on there. Maybe thats what the problem is . But the other one i had the stock rom and two other roms on it at one time and had no problem .