Info 2 [Share][Request] 4.2.2 Statusbar mod

OP rodaven

14th August 2013, 05:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 171

630 posts
More
Hi guys, I was looking my ex phone's forum (GT-S5830i) and I noticed that some new roms (GB 2.3.6) have an awesome mod, I googled how to make it for our phone and found a thread here in XDA, but I'm too newbie to do it, so, maybe if any themer want to do it, I share the thread.

Guide Here!

Result will look like this:

On my ex phone

Pressing upper right corner button you'll get this:

Other one

Obviously you can add any toggle that you want and colors etc etc.

Anyway, I'll try to do it myself, but probably an experimented themer will do it faster than me xD

Enjoy
14th August 2013, 06:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,440

7,568 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodaven

Hi guys, I was looking my ex phone's forum (GT-S5830i) and I noticed that some new roms (GB 2.3.6) have an awesome mod, I googled how to make it for our phone and found a thread here in XDA, but I'm too newbie to do it, so, maybe if any themer want to do it, I share the thread.

Guide Here!

Result will look like this:

On my ex phone

Pressing upper right corner button you'll get this:

Other one

Obviously you can add any toggle that you want and colors etc etc.

Anyway, I'll try to do it myself, but probably an experimented themer will do it faster than me xD

Enjoy

I think you did not read that thread well.

This part: "How to add 4.2.2 Statusbar to youre Jellybean rom".

P.S. Sorry I was thinking you want it on GB.
14th August 2013, 06:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santiago

630 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

I think you did not read that thread well.

This part: "How to add 4.2.2 Statusbar to youre Jellybean rom".

P.S. Sorry I was thinking you want it on GB.

I want it on stock 4.1.2, I just said that I saw it on a GB rom in Galaxy Ace, that made me search how to do that and lead me to that thread with the guide, so it can be done in both, GB and JB.
14th August 2013, 06:23 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Treviso
Thanks Meter: 4,052

2,178 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I want it on stock 4.1.2, I just said that I saw it on a GB rom in Galaxy Ace, that made me search how to do that and lead me to that thread with the guide, so it can be done in both, GB and JB.

I wanted to follow that guide when i'm at home

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 con Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to KINGbabasula For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th August 2013, 06:37 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santiago

630 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGbabasula

I wanted to follow that guide when i'm at home

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 con Tapatalk 2

I suck, tried to decompile SystemUI.apk, I did, but when I opened status_bar.xml I got this:

WTF? It suppose to be like:

Code:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/status_bar" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_background" android:focusable="true" android:fitsSystemWindows="true" android:descendantFocusability="afterDescendants"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
  xmlns:systemui="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/com.android.systemui">
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarServiceLRPull android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <ImageView android:id="@id/notification_lights_out" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:paddingBottom="2.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lights_out_dot_small" android:scaleType="center" />
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:paddingRight="6.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/notification_icon_area" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarIconView android:id="@id/moreIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/stat_notify_more" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.IconMerger android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/notificationIcons" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/statusIcons" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/signal_battery_cluster" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <include android:id="@id/signal_cluster" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/signal_cluster_view" />
                <TextView android:layout_gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/battery_text" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/status_bar_settings_settings_button" android:singleLine="true" style="@style/StatusBarNotificationText" />
                <ImageView android:id="@id/battery" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:textColor="@touchwiz:dimen/tw_softkey_textsize_singleline" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarServiceLRPull>
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/ticker" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:animationCache="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <ImageSwitcher android:id="@id/tickerIcon" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_marginRight="4.0dip">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:scaleType="center" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:scaleType="center" />
        </ImageSwitcher>
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView android:id="@id/tickerText" android:paddingTop="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="10.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
        </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView>
    </LinearLayout>
</com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView>
What I did wrong? I can't even start xD
14th August 2013, 06:41 PM   |  #6  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,440

7,568 posts
More
Heat up chair.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1989533
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th August 2013, 08:29 PM   |  #7  
Flag Porto City
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
More
Awsome mode..... pls pls made to our JB ^^
15th August 2013, 10:48 AM   |  #8  
Flag Spijkenisse
Thanks Meter: 341

888 posts
More
Gonna work on this tonight! Got band repetition first. Sorry xD

Verstuurd van mijn CTP818 met Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeroenvk94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2013, 08:40 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santiago

630 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroenvk94

Gonna work on this tonight! Got band repetition first. Sorry xD

Verstuurd van mijn CTP818 met Tapatalk

Nice! I hope you can make it work, I couldn't decompile my systemui.apk xD
15th August 2013, 11:36 PM   |  #10  
Flag Spijkenisse
Thanks Meter: 341

888 posts
More
Quote:

Nice! I hope you can make it work, I couldn't decompile my systemui.apk xD

Well. Some hours ago I started to vomit and get sick. Didn't have the time to do it ( yes i had time but didn't feel like doing it )

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread