FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

G Pro 2 Car mount

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By mp119519, Junior Member on 10th March 2014, 04:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Start a new a thread on Car mount here to collecting the best car mount for G Pro 2.
 
 
2nd April 2014, 04:40 AM |#2  
buenarc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp119519

Start a new a thread on Car mount here to collecting the best car mount for G Pro 2.

Amazon and ebay has it but surprisingly I found in a local store an item from china and I it was able to deliver as promised.
3rd April 2014, 01:50 AM |#3  
buenarc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buenarc

Amazon and ebay has it but surprisingly I found in a local store an item from china and I it was able to deliver as promised.

I was able to received my purchased car mount from ebay. I will test it in a bit and will let you know about its functionality.
29th June 2014, 07:31 AM |#4  
letschky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 639
 
Donate to Me
More
I use this,works very wellhttp://www.ebay.at/itm/380896802796
6th September 2014, 12:30 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Vladivostok
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letschky

I use this,works very well

without case only?
7th September 2014, 07:25 PM |#6  
letschky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 639
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOsF***er

without case only?

Yep,without Case
3rd June 2015, 10:37 PM |#7  
oohaylima's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington D.C.
Thanks Meter: 422
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buenarc

I was able to received my purchased car mount from ebay. I will test it in a bit and will let you know about its functionality.

So how did it go?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes