Default [Q] Question regarding kernel build

Hey guys,

I was just wondering an issue I'm running into. I'm trying to flash a kernel that I've built for my HTC One Max on Verizon (t6wl). The kernel compiled successfully with no errors, same thing for the AOSP 4.3 from Google's repo. Now when I go to the directory that it output (~/android/system/out/target/product/generic/) and run fastboot flashall -w I get an error using the kernel I have compiled and made into boot.img using both the zImage and the RAMDISK provided in the HTC One Max source.

I'm a little new to the building from sources aspect regarding android, so not sure what I didn't set. It looks like it needs to have the device type set somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's with my kernel build (my best guess, since it tries to flash boot.img first) or a field I left out when compiling AOSP.

Here's my output:

Code:
Select Code
jpcordero@jpcordero-GA-890GPA-UD3H:~/android/system/out/target/product/generic$ fastboot flashall -w
--------------------------------------------
Bootloader Version...: 2.46.0000
Baseband Version.....: N/A
Serial Number........: xxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------------------
checking product...
FAILED

Device product is 't6wl'.
Update requires ''.

finished. total time: 0.037s
I'm sure it's something simple I have overlooked, but not exactly sure where to check. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit: Figured it out, in case anyone was wondering, didn't set the board type in android-info...

Doesn't matter as bootloop anyway!