Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help with samsung galaxy s3!!!!!!!! metro pcs.

OP thehusk

10th March 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Please Help!!!!! I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 that I have a problem with. I was going through my phone trying to get java to work on the phone and I noticed you had to copy a file into the lib folder, so when I tried to start all over to see if I had done something wrong I deleted the lib folder and right when I did that the phone kept saying touchwiz has stopped working, so i turned it off and turned it on and then it wouldnt get passed the white samsung logo and then went straight to Android update recovory and if i put reboot now it just keeps taking back to the recovery state, I also did wipe data and factory reset but that didnt work either. I have tried to flash a custom firmware that i flashed on it to get it rooted but the problem stays the same is there anyway i can fix this and get my phone back?
10th March 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 365

402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehusk

Please Help!!!!! I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 that I have a problem with. I was going through my phone trying to get java to work on the phone and I noticed you had to copy a file into the lib folder, so when I tried to start all over to see if I had done something wrong I deleted the lib folder and right when I did that the phone kept saying touchwiz has stopped working, so i turned it off and turned it on and then it wouldnt get passed the white samsung logo and then went straight to Android update recovory and if i put reboot now it just keeps taking back to the recovery state, I also did wipe data and factory reset but that didnt work either. I have tried to flash a custom firmware that i flashed on it to get it rooted but the problem stays the same is there anyway i can fix this and get my phone back?

Which recovery are you running (stock, CWM,TWRP,Philz etc) ?
As I see it, you've got 2 options:
1- Flash back to stock rom using Odin (see S3 thread FAQ)
2- Download other custom rom (I suggest the one i'm using), copy it into your device (you can mount your device SD in recovery mode),
perform wipe data + cache wipe + delvik wipe, and flash the rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread