Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 53,052 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

@Tab stuck on boot screen

Tip us?

tw199y2011
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default @Tab stuck on boot screen

First of all sorry if this is wrong section feel free to move to relevant section.

I have a @tab 10 dual core. We got them at work and now the company have gone bust so can't send it back.

It is stuck on the main boot screen I have used the rockbatchtool to reflash the firmware still no joy. At work we had the 13.3 version as well and they sent me a versus tab firmware for that and it worked on the 13.3 @tab, so I have tried the same for the 10 but no joy just a white screen.

I can't force cwm on there as there doesn't seem to be any way of getting it into boot loader as there are no volume buttons.

Does anyone have any idea or if I posted it to them they could have a play in the UK

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

roshan77ss
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Default Original firmware

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw199y2011 View Post
First of all sorry if this is wrong section feel free to move to relevant section.

I have a @tab 10 dual core. We got them at work and now the company have gone bust so can't send it back.

It is stuck on the main boot screen I have used the rockbatchtool to reflash the firmware still no joy. At work we had the 13.3 version as well and they sent me a versus tab firmware for that and it worked on the 13.3 @tab, so I have tried the same for the 10 but no joy just a white screen.

I can't force cwm on there as there doesn't seem to be any way of getting it into boot loader as there are no volume buttons.

Does anyone have any idea or if I posted it to them they could have a play in the UK

Thanks

find original firmware for your tab or any similar tablet and flash it
otherwise your tablet is of no use.

tw199y2011
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have done that.

Got the original firmware and flashed it back on and still same sticks on @tab boot screen.