cant install twrp

Search This thread

tbishop91

Dec 24, 2013
please help I cant install twrp on my lg g2 running kk. I updated through flashing the stock kk on twrp it wiped out everything so I just down grading back to the stock 4.2.2 using the flash tool qnd the mobile drivers and then rerooted. I flashed it back to a diff kk stock that was supposed to have a removed boot loader I tried to flash twrp and now I get a boot certificate error and now the return to stock trick wont freaking work any advice would help thank you in advance

xxxrichievxxx

Jul 10, 2010
Notting Hill, London
www.facebook.com
please help I cant install twrp on my lg g2 running kk. I updated through flashing the stock kk on twrp it wiped out everything so I just down grading back to the stock 4.2.2 using the flash tool qnd the mobile drivers and then rerooted. I flashed it back to a diff kk stock that was supposed to have a removed boot loader I tried to flash twrp and now I get a boot certificate error and now the return to stock trick wont freaking work any advice would help thank you in advance

You're forgetting some information.

What is your device model?

tbishop91

Dec 24, 2013
I have the white LG g2 from tmobile running the newest stock Rom 4.4 I also have no recovery stock or custom I need to get tarp back some how if it has something to do with the EFS ioroot24 saved a copy I just need to know how to put it on my phone

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida