Please help with my fully flashed to cricket samsung galaxy s2 issues

1st February 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok ive had this phone for a few years already n luv it. I had it on the 45$ plan with cricket wen i got it flashed and worked flawlessly up until i cracked my lcd n used an original cricket phone (which had to switch my plan up to 50$ android plan). Long story short, after i fixed my galaxy i switched phones n called cust serv to downgrade my plan back to the 45$ plan. Ok everything worked fine the first day. Next day my 3g went away n nothing worked except calls n basic texting. So i was told i had to upgrade to the 50$ plan in order to work so i did. It still wont work. I took it to get reflashed n they couldnt get it to work. I played around with the hidden settings n got the 3g symbol to show up but nothing needing data network wont work please someone help

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
24th March 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #2  
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ , Where ever's Free WiFi
Thanks Meter: 89

324 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$Plygrl69$$

Ok ive had this phone for a few years already n luv it. I had it on the 45$ plan with cricket wen i got it flashed and worked flawlessly up until i cracked my lcd n used an original cricket phone (which had to switch my plan up to 50$ android plan). Long story short, after i fixed my galaxy i switched phones n called cust serv to downgrade my plan back to the 45$ plan. Ok everything worked fine the first day. Next day my 3g went away n nothing worked except calls n basic texting. So i was told i had to upgrade to the 50$ plan in order to work so i did. It still wont work. I took it to get reflashed n they couldnt get it to work. I played around with the hidden settings n got the 3g symbol to show up but nothing needing data network wont work please someone help

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

Have you changes your modem while flashing?
(Shouldn't ask as it obvious but stil ) Have you tried factory resetting and clearing up your caches?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank