Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 46,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N9 мєєgσ υι ν1.0 ●ツ ●٠˙ [DEV][ROM]

Tip us?
 
AmalD
Old
(Last edited by AmalD; 31st May 2012 at 12:09 PM.)
#1  
AmalD's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2617
Posts: 1,075
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: kozhikode
Angry N9 мєєgσ υι ν1.0 ●ツ ●٠˙ [DEV][ROM]





Quote:

What's in it:
+ MeeGo icons
+ MeeGo bootscreen
+ Meego music player
+ MeeGo UI
+ MeeGo statusbar
+ Meego styled notification bar
+ Meego Styled ASOP lockscreen
+ More MEEGo stuffs
+ Stable, Fast, Rock Solid
+ Compatible with Merruk's Kernels
+ Chobits Revamped UI; Skinned Apps
+ 14 Toggles by lidroid rom
+ Swipe to Remove Implementation
+ Fonts Pre-installed
+ New Google Play Store; Google Search Updates
+ UI optimized; New Lockscreen
+ Addon Important Apps (see more inside!)

Quote:
Installation Instructions:


1. Download the ROM zip file
2. Download the Pathces
3. Copy the both zip files to SD card
4. Boot into CMW
5 . Do da data wipe
6 . Do a cache wipe
7. Install the ROM zip file
8 . Reboot after installation
9 . after the 1st boot you will get into the homescreen reboot into CMW again
10 . flash the patches
11 . reboot
12 . yeah ! thats it ... you are done


Quote:
SCREEN SHOTS
---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->
---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->
---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->

---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->
Bootanimation SS




Quote:
BUGS


+ NOTHING .....
EVERYTHING WORKS FINE





Please Press THANKS it cost you nothing.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AmalD
Old
(Last edited by AmalD; 31st May 2012 at 12:10 PM.)
#2  
AmalD's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2617
Posts: 1,075
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: kozhikode
reserved




Please Press THANKS it cost you nothing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
webstartm
Old
#3  
webstartm's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 65
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Split
stop posting this cooked,with few new apks and launchers ROMs in dev section...this isnt development...please post this on other subforum, like theme or general. u are spamer!

That counts for copy-paste tutorials, copy-paste roms, copy-paste everything.
SGY GT-S5360
ROM: Creed's Rom v2.5 w/ fixxx
KERNEL: MerrukTechnology v2.0 Pre-Final (this guy rocks \o/ )
Antutu score: 1932 @832 Mhz
SD card: 8GB class 10
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to webstartm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AmalD
Old
(Last edited by AmalD; 31st May 2012 at 12:13 PM.)
#4  
AmalD's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2617
Posts: 1,075
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: kozhikode
Quote:
Originally Posted by webstartm View Post
stop posting this cooked,with few new apks and launchers ROMs in dev section...this isnt development...please post this on other subforum, like theme or general. u are spamer!

That counts for copy-paste tutorials, copy-paste roms, copy-paste everything.
OK ! BOSS
THEN YOU MAKE ROMS AND POST IN DEVELOPMENT SECTION !

CAN YOU MAKE ATLEASE 1 ROM YOUR SELF ? ?

dont spam my thread ! just getlost from here ! you NooB




Please Press THANKS it cost you nothing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Shane
Old
#5  
Shane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 148
Posts: 979
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NO TIME TO TELL WHERE AM I NOW
reserved
I CREATE MY OWM RULES AND FOLLOW THEM MY LIFE MY RULES



 
Xicor Yagami
Old
#6  
Xicor Yagami's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 629
Posts: 791
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Jaipur
Lightbulb IDEA !

Since you like doing total make over of custom roms, can I request you to make something very much similar to Galaxy S2 UI or Galaxy S3 UI?
 
webstartm
Old
#7  
webstartm's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 65
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Split
Quote:
Originally Posted by amal das View Post
OK ! BOSS
THEN YOU MAKE ROMS AND POST IN DEVELOPMENT SECTION !

CAN YOU MAKE ATLEASE 1 ROM YOUR SELF ? ?

dont spam my thread ! just getlost from here ! you NooB
u didnt make any rom by yourself...
i dont know how to make roms , but i do know that this what u are doing isnt roms...
finish your existing roms, not leaving them with bugs, just opening new threads with weiu,miui...
If u have thread for weiu ,u dont to have new one for every new version
Example: weiu
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1638178&page=4
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602299
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1677307

That is spamming... mr creed gived 5-6 versions of his rom, than opened new thread,bcos old one had Replies: 1,746
Views: 240,254

and this guide rocks (sarcasm mode off) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1594875
SGY GT-S5360
ROM: Creed's Rom v2.5 w/ fixxx
KERNEL: MerrukTechnology v2.0 Pre-Final (this guy rocks \o/ )
Antutu score: 1932 @832 Mhz
SD card: 8GB class 10
The Following User Says Thank You to webstartm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
myconfusedo
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 161
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: West Java
i do agree that this is better on thems and app sub-forum,
but still, +1 for OP for great theme
DON'T PRESS MY THANX BUTTON
UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO PRESS YOURS TOO
 
AmalD
Old
(Last edited by AmalD; 31st May 2012 at 12:14 PM.)
#9  
AmalD's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2617
Posts: 1,075
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: kozhikode
Quote:
Originally Posted by webstartm View Post
u didnt make any rom by yourself...
i dont know how to make roms , but i do know that this what u are doing isnt roms...
finish your existing roms, not leaving them with bugs, just opening new threads with weiu,miui...
If u have thread for weiu ,u dont to have new one for every new version
Example: weiu
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1638178&page=4
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602299
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1677307

That is spamming... mr creed gived 5-6 versions of his rom, than opened new thread,bcos old one had Replies: 1,746
Views: 240,254

and this guide rocks (sarcasm mode off) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1594875
you can visit this tooo
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1676716


t<deleted>



Please Press THANKS it cost you nothing.
The Following User Says Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AmalD
Old
(Last edited by AmalD; 31st May 2012 at 12:14 PM.)
#10  
AmalD's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2617
Posts: 1,075
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: kozhikode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xicorified View Post
Since you like doing total make over of custom roms, can I request you to make something very much similar to Galaxy S2 UI or Galaxy S3 UI?
i will release it as soon as possible


Please Press THANKS it cost you nothing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes