Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 45,525 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[[MOD]] Custom carrier logo´s deodex Rom's ((flashable zip))

Tip us?

juli14
Old
(Last edited by juli14; 16th April 2013 at 11:05 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331
Default [[MOD]] Custom carrier logo´s deodex Rom's ((flashable zip))

Hello!!

I bring this guide to display the custom logo, we must do the following:

- Navigate to your decompiled SystemUI folder and go to /res/layout/tw_status_bar.xml
and change.

Code:
 <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="2.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/left_icons" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textSize="15.0dip" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/carrierLabel" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />
to

Code:
 <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="2.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/left_icons" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textSize="15.0dip" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/carrierLabel" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />

and tw_stat_notify_operator_logo we replace the image you want.

We return to compile SystemUI.apk and we put on the phone and ready to assign permissions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-04-09-16-11-26.jpg
Views:	2613
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1870007

Tested on my Rom Energy Bean 4.1.2 Galaxy Note N7000

I´m sorry my bad english..

SystemUI.apk Stock, no extra modifications. Only change of line so that it appears the logo

XXDMB4
XXDMB5
XXDMB6

Flashable Zip: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/85l2rfu0q180il2/Avb5SqwYOY
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to juli14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cabessius
Old
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by juli14 View Post
Hello!!

I bring this guide to display the custom logo, we must do the following:

- Navigate to your decompiled SystemUI folder and go to /res/layout/tw_status_bar.xml
and delete what is in red.

Code:
 <ImageView android:id="@id/operatorLogoIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/tw_stat_notify_operator_logo" />
and tw_stat_notify_operator_logo we replace the image you want.

We return to compile SystemUI.apk and we put on the phone and ready to assign permissions.

Attachment 1870007

Tested on my Rom Energy Bean 4.1.2 Galaxy Note N7000

I´m sorry my bad english..
Be careful, this is NoteII N7100 subforum.

juli14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331
Default direc etecam

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabessius View Post
Be careful, this is NoteII N7100 subforum.
I know, but it works well in the Note II
The Following User Says Thank You to juli14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cabessius
Old
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
I know, but it works well in the Note II
Ok, ok, just wanted to make sure it wasn´t a mistake

juli14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabessius View Post
Ok, ok, just wanted to make sure it wasn´t a mistake
Ah no, but is that the above method does not work, and now does so. hahaha

Thank you: D
The Following User Says Thank You to juli14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mkeric1
Old
Thanks Meter 13
why dont you provide a flashable zip where everyone can insert their logo of choice
that would be much easier

juli14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
why dont you provide a flashable zip where everyone can insert their logo of choice
In a while I upload :thumbup:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juli14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juli14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
flashable zip

nrzamel
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
flashable zip
hi nice work how does i put a personal logo i mean whats the dimmensions of the picture
by the way i flash the zip but the logo dont appear
The Following User Says Thank You to nrzamel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juli14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrzamel View Post
hi nice work how does i put a personal logo i mean whats the dimmensions of the picture
by the way i flash the zip but the logo dont appear
Thank you.
The dimensions are pngs 60 x 40 or 90 x 50.Has the zip worked for you? Check that the path is correct.