[Q] Tips for best battery life?
My galaxy gear has Null 22.1 installed, stock launcher running, no full ui. Cpu and governor options are set to the default. Min is at 200 max at 600. My gear has not been worn, but it does receive bluetooth notifications for calls, sms and gmail. In 4 hours it will have been 3 full days and my battery is currently at 35%. I assume the battery life would be worse if I was wearing it all day.
What tips does everyone have to squeeze the most life out of this?
- Is the default cpu and governor options the best to use?
- Is 200 min/600 max the best combination for cpu?
- In battery manager 66% says phone idle, 12% screen, 11% android system, 2% bluetooth, is that the optimum thing to see?
- I have brightness set at level 3, is 3 the optimum?
- Are there apps that should be removed that could add extra battery life?