[Q] Bricked LG-G2 D805
I modified a kitkat for D802 (int) and install it on my D805 (latam), the version changed when i enter to download mode.
But i dont have signal and i want to downgrade to JellyBean. Maybe if i root the phone i cant downgrade, but nothing happens.
- LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL DOESNT WORK WITH JB KDZ, only with KK KDZ.
- TOT ROMS FOR JELLYBEAN DOESNT WORK (the software detects differences between KK and JB and doesnt proceed).
- CANT ROOT BECAUSE CANT GET SU TO ROOT THE PHONE (xbin is a read-only folder and SU does not be copied).
- WITHOUT ROOT I CANT FLASH TRWP OR ANY OTHER RECOVERY.
- SIDELOAD WORKS
- I HACE ACCESS TO KITKAT, BUT CANT ROOT
Sorry for my english, im from chile.
Thaks a lot !!
HTC Fuze -> Blackberry 8520 -> Blackberry 9300 -> Blackberry Torch 9800 -> Samsung Galaxy S2 -> Motorola Razr Maxx -> Blackberry Q10 -> HTC One X -> Samsung Galaxy S4 -> LG G2 D805 -> HTC One (m7)
HTC One m7 | ROM: MaximusHD 42.0.0
Kernel: Stock | Recovery: TWRP
IF I HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!