Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] What app do you guys use for IR controlling?

OP Juls317

10th March 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251

2,068 posts
More
Wasn't sure if this should go under Apps or here, it's been a while since I've been truly active on xda so I forgot the ruling, so mods please feel free to move.

I flashed NamelessROM yesterday after getting my G2 (I tried to stick with stock, but the AOSP bug got me) and I love it, but I forgot that I would love the functionality to control my tv with my phone. So what app have you AOSP users started to use in lieu of the stock one? Has anyone tried just pulling the app from the stock rom and installing it on an AOSP one?
10th March 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag TR, NJ
Thanks Meter: 41

311 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juls317

Wasn't sure if this should go under Apps or here, it's been a while since I've been truly active on xda so I forgot the ruling, so mods please feel free to move.

I flashed NamelessROM yesterday after getting my G2 (I tried to stick with stock, but the AOSP bug got me) and I love it, but I forgot that I would love the functionality to control my tv with my phone. So what app have you AOSP users started to use in lieu of the stock one? Has anyone tried just pulling the app from the stock rom and installing it on an AOSP one?

This one right here in the apps section:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2596104
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread