Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,473 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Restore question.

Tip us?

Croize
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Restore question.

Hey guys , I installed a rom 4.4.2 i did a backup of 4.2 stock when i baught my phone , If i wanna go back , Is it as easy to put backup in phone, Boot into recovery and flash the backup if i wann revert ? If not tell me how so i know Thank you !

Fauert
Old
Thanks Meter 1431

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croize View Post
Hey guys , I installed a rom 4.4.2 i did a backup of 4.2 stock when i baught my phone , If i wanna go back , Is it as easy to put backup in phone, Boot into recovery and flash the backup if i wann revert ? If not tell me how so i know Thank you !
If you are on 4.4.2 rom , you have NO costum recovery, and the only way to get back too 4.2.2 is reflash STOCK rom KDZ files in Flash Tool ... See :::: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
1 LG-G2 D802
1 LG-G3 D855

Hit the ***Thanks*** button if my post helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fauert For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Croize
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauert View Post
If you are on 4.4.2 rom , you have NO costum recovery, and the only way to get back too 4.2.2 is reflash STOCK rom KDZ files in Flash Tool ... See :::: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
Oh okay.. Not that im going to just yet, Just making sure im able to do it 1 question tho.. I am currently on D802 ( international ) 16 gb version, When i check rom files, its only on KDZ but doesnt say for 32 or 16 ? Think it make a diffrence?? Cheers m8

Fauert
Old
Thanks Meter 1431

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croize View Post
Oh okay.. Not that im going to just yet, Just making sure im able to do it 1 question tho.. I am currently on D802 ( international ) 16 gb version, When i check rom files, its only on KDZ but doesnt say for 32 or 16 ? Think it make a diffrence?? Cheers m8
Sure .. Hit the ***Thanks*** button if my post helped you.
1 LG-G2 D802
1 LG-G3 D855

Hit the ***Thanks*** button if my post helped you.

Croize
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauert View Post
Sure .. Hit the ***Thanks*** button if my post helped you.
Guess its not :S :P I will try eventually , Consider its only 1 type of file it must be correct... Thanks again