- What UMTS bands does photon q support. My understanding is docomo uses UMTS Band 1.
- Photon Q is already unlocked for international use. I should just be able to (a) Put in docomo sim card (b) Change apn; and I should be all set right? I'll be use a data plan only on UMTS Band 1
- If I install CM10.2, do I need to be careful about which rom I install? It appears there is one for CDMA and one for GSM. Will the one for CDMA work for international GSM use?
Other more general items:
- It seems that motorola allows you to unlock the bootloader without a hack, is that correct? so I just need to follow the steps here and I should be all set? http://www.droid-life.com/2012/08/20...-q-bootloader/ + http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2262001
- It appears that CM10.2 is stable and CM11 is on the way.
- Is there a recommended replacement battery?