Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,260 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Share][Request] 4.2.2 Statusbar mod

Tip us?

rodaven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 170
Info 2 [Share][Request] 4.2.2 Statusbar mod

Hi guys, I was looking my ex phone's forum (GT-S5830i) and I noticed that some new roms (GB 2.3.6) have an awesome mod, I googled how to make it for our phone and found a thread here in XDA, but I'm too newbie to do it, so, maybe if any themer want to do it, I share the thread.

Guide Here!

Result will look like this:

On my ex phone

Pressing upper right corner button you'll get this:

Other one

Obviously you can add any toggle that you want and colors etc etc.

Anyway, I'll try to do it myself, but probably an experimented themer will do it faster than me xD

Enjoy
Samsung Galaxy S ll I9100 - Android 4.4.2
CyanogenMod 11

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodaven View Post
Hi guys, I was looking my ex phone's forum (GT-S5830i) and I noticed that some new roms (GB 2.3.6) have an awesome mod, I googled how to make it for our phone and found a thread here in XDA, but I'm too newbie to do it, so, maybe if any themer want to do it, I share the thread.

Guide Here!

Result will look like this:

On my ex phone

Pressing upper right corner button you'll get this:

Other one

Obviously you can add any toggle that you want and colors etc etc.

Anyway, I'll try to do it myself, but probably an experimented themer will do it faster than me xD

Enjoy

I think you did not read that thread well.

This part: "How to add 4.2.2 Statusbar to youre Jellybean rom".

P.S. Sorry I was thinking you want it on GB.

rodaven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
I think you did not read that thread well.

This part: "How to add 4.2.2 Statusbar to youre Jellybean rom".

P.S. Sorry I was thinking you want it on GB.
I want it on stock 4.1.2, I just said that I saw it on a GB rom in Galaxy Ace, that made me search how to do that and lead me to that thread with the guide, so it can be done in both, GB and JB.
CyanogenMod 11

KINGbabasula
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3275

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I want it on stock 4.1.2, I just said that I saw it on a GB rom in Galaxy Ace, that made me search how to do that and lead me to that thread with the guide, so it can be done in both, GB and JB.
I wanted to follow that guide when i'm at home

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 con Tapatalk 2
My Github

IF EVERYONE STARTS "JUST ASKING" IMAGINE THE MESS XDA WOULD BE

The Following User Says Thank You to KINGbabasula For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rodaven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGbabasula View Post
I wanted to follow that guide when i'm at home

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 con Tapatalk 2
I suck, tried to decompile SystemUI.apk, I did, but when I opened status_bar.xml I got this:

WTF? It suppose to be like:

Code:
Select Code
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/status_bar" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_background" android:focusable="true" android:fitsSystemWindows="true" android:descendantFocusability="afterDescendants"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
  xmlns:systemui="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/com.android.systemui">
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarServiceLRPull android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <ImageView android:id="@id/notification_lights_out" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:paddingBottom="2.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lights_out_dot_small" android:scaleType="center" />
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:paddingRight="6.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/notification_icon_area" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarIconView android:id="@id/moreIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/stat_notify_more" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.IconMerger android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/notificationIcons" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/statusIcons" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/signal_battery_cluster" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <include android:id="@id/signal_cluster" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/signal_cluster_view" />
                <TextView android:layout_gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/battery_text" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/status_bar_settings_settings_button" android:singleLine="true" style="@style/StatusBarNotificationText" />
                <ImageView android:id="@id/battery" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:textColor="@touchwiz:dimen/tw_softkey_textsize_singleline" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarServiceLRPull>
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/ticker" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:animationCache="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <ImageSwitcher android:id="@id/tickerIcon" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_marginRight="4.0dip">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:scaleType="center" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:scaleType="center" />
        </ImageSwitcher>
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView android:id="@id/tickerText" android:paddingTop="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="10.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
        </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView>
    </LinearLayout>
</com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView>
What I did wrong? I can't even start xD
CyanogenMod 11

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3195
Heat up chair.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1989533
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jonasf90
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Awsome mode..... pls pls made to our JB ^^

Jeroenvk94
Old
Thanks Meter 341
Gonna work on this tonight! Got band repetition first. Sorry xD

Verstuurd van mijn CTP818 met Tapatalk
TEAM ADVANCE THEME

Samsung Galaxy S Advance

MY WORKS:
Don't share my work without my permission!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeroenvk94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rodaven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroenvk94 View Post
Gonna work on this tonight! Got band repetition first. Sorry xD

Verstuurd van mijn CTP818 met Tapatalk
Nice! I hope you can make it work, I couldn't decompile my systemui.apk xD
CyanogenMod 11

Jeroenvk94
Old
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Nice! I hope you can make it work, I couldn't decompile my systemui.apk xD
Well. Some hours ago I started to vomit and get sick. Didn't have the time to do it ( yes i had time but didn't feel like doing it )

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
TEAM ADVANCE THEME

Samsung Galaxy S Advance

MY WORKS:
Don't share my work without my permission!