Ask a question

No registration required

Repeatedly blowing lower speaker

OP onefasttreopro

6th March 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70

263 posts
Have any of you other users experienced repeated speaker failure on same device? I just sent my phone in for second time with lower speaker distortion/static. Seems to happen after about 2 weeks of receiving phone back from service. I keep all volumes below 50%, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong to have so many failur in short time. The phone has been through HTC service for camera module, lower speaker static and once again for lower speaker static, so 3 times now...I'm sticking with this phone because other than that it's been awesome for build, it's a newer dated one and have had it since new and overall great performance etc. HTC offered to expedite (overnight) me a possible (out of reps control) refurbished phone but I chose to stick with my current one because I know it's history. Overall HTC has been great to work with and they take care of shipping each time and turn around time has been a week or so just sux to continuously have lower speaker acting up. Thanks in advance for insight and comments/replies.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
10th March 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Shoreview, MN
Thanks Meter: 4

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
ive had 3 replacement HTC ONEs already due to the speaker blowing issue and now i need to have it replaced again for the same issue.
10th March 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70

263 posts
Yea, it sux, I just wanna know what I'm doing wrong if it's something on my end...be it work environment (dust, metal in speaker etc) or too loud (which I usually don't turn up past 1/2 way) beats/no beats...

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread