Whole porting process was done on my Xperia ZQ (ZL) running lastest JB 4.3 firmware, but they should work on any JB 4.3 device/firmware (to be confirmed)!
As you know (I hope so), every device has its own framework-res.apk with its own resources/ids and the SystemUI.apk inherits a lot of them at run-time, so, if you install on a "non-ZQ" device 4.3 and face some wrong resources (pngs, strings, animations, ...) at your screen, it is a normal behavior, and this means that some SystemUI.apk edits are necessary to match your framework-res.apk resources.
Theme accent colored SystemUI
- If you have Serajr Xperia Xposed v2 installed, uninstall it and then install module KK version and reboot!
- If you have any other xposed module that hooks SystemUI.apk, disable it!!!
You´re warned - TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
1. Update Xperia Xposed from above link (if applicable)
2. Backup your files (You´re warned again)
3. Download and put .zip at your sdcard
v1.1 - Dev-Host <<< White SystemUI (original version)
(YOU CAN APPLY ACCENT COLOR UNDER EXPANDED CONTENTS WITH NEW XPERIA XPOSED KK MODULE)
v1.2 - Dev-Host <<< Runtime theme accent colored SystemUI
(DO NOT USE THIS VERSION WITH NEW XPERIA XPOSED KK MODULE !!!)
4. Flash it!
If you have problems with a big "back" key, get fixed version here or here.
Thanks @funky0308 and @Soheil_rf
- Some minor issues causing fc on some devices!
- @MN-Ming for Xperia ZU system dump
- @DooMLoRD for Xperia Z2 system dump
If you like it, press thanks... Simple so!!