[Q] How to save apps from GooglePlay? In .apk format?

Search This thread

doctortonic

Mar 2, 2014
Is it possible somehow to select some installed applications from google play, and save them to the memory card?

For example, when I am at home, with wify I download and install

"TeslaLED" - Torch Led Flashlight
"OsomAnd" - Topografic Map & gps.
"ES File Explorer File Manager" - File Manager

Then, After the apps are installed, I go in the wild far away in the mountains, in the cottage / refuge. There I have a friend with an android phone but there is no wify or internet acces, so I can take my external memory out and put it into his phone to install the apps and copy the maps, or transfer them over bluetooth.

How can I make this possible?

qzsu0420

Feb 15, 2014
长春
Is it possible somehow to select some installed applications from google play, and save them to the memory card?

Then, After the apps are installed, I go in the wild far away in the mountains, in the cottage / refuge. There I have a friend with an android phone but there is no wify or internet acces, so I can take my external memory out and put it into his phone to install the apps and copy the maps, or transfer them over bluetooth.

you can downloads the app calld R.E Explorer,AND you must root your phone. then, you can explorer to /data/app/ and copy the app you want to the external memory card.

Reactions: doctortonic

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013

You can do this without rooting your phone there's an app called app backup and restore, can find on google play and install it .... Just open it and select the apps you want to save.... Click backup and the apk's will be stored on your sd card.....

Don't Forget to hit thanks...

Reactions: doctortonic

doctortonic

Mar 2, 2014
My phone is not rooted and I don't intend to root him, at least for now.

For some strange reason backup and restore app did not worked, but

I managed to save the installed apps (.apk) from the Phone into the PC with MyPhoneExplorer. Then to the external memory card.
However, you have to be carefull at the install time of myphoneexplorer (the pc part) as it has some adware/pup (install also some reg cleaner if you hit yes).

Problem solved, Thx buttons pressed anyway.

As (N'ayam Amarsh'e) said try app backup &restore to save your downloaded app as .apk format to sd card:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/..._medium=organic&utm_term=apk+backup+&+restore

Sent from my GT-S5360 Using tapatalk 2

PreSS ThanKs If i HelPeD YoU ?!?

You can do this without rooting your phone there's an app called app backup and restore, can find on google play and install it .... Just open it and select the apps you want to save.... Click backup and the apk's will be stored on your sd card.....

you can downloads the app calld R.E Explorer,AND you must root your phone. then, you can explorer to /data/app/ and copy the app you want to the external memory card.

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013
My phone is not rooted and I don't intend to root him, at least for now.

For some strange reason backup and restore app did not worked, but

I managed to save the installed apps (.apk) from the Phone into the PC with MyPhoneExplorer. Then to the external memory card.
However, you have to be carefull at the install time of myphoneexplorer (the pc part) as it has some adware/pup (install also some reg cleaner if you hit yes).

Problem solved, Thx buttons pressed anyway.
I think The Reason For not working of your app was The cHeckbox Unknown Resources Found in Security Setting.... Have you enabled it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As (N'ayam Amarsh'e) said try app backup &restore to save your downloaded app as .apk format to sd card:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/..._medium=organic&utm_term=apk+backup+&+restore

Sent from my GT-S5360 Using tapatalk 2

PreSS ThanKs If i HelPeD YoU ?!?