Originally Posted by alray
- Download/install latest android sdk from here. Remember where you install it.
- Download and install latest htc sync manager from here. Then uninstall it. We only want the drivers.
- boot your phone in bootloader mode by holding power and vol -
- select fastboot (use vol + and vol - to navigate then hit power to select)
- plug usb cable between phone and computer (do not use any usb hub, use usb 2.0 port directly on back of computer)
- Now back to the sdk you have installed, navigate to the ''platform-tools'' folder of the sdk. I.e: adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-XXXXXX\sdk\platform-tools
- hold shift and right click a blank space in the folder. Select ''start a cmd prompt here'' from the contextual menu. A cmd prompt window will open.
- Now type fastboot getvar all
Copy/paste the output and post it here except IMEI and SERIALNO
Then we will have the required info to assist you.
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.20.707.6
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4323mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-59adc32b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
finished. total time: 0.045s
* Is possible fix my device not going A/S center?? I'm worring..