4.4 Camera Issues

OP usmarine0622

10th March 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 5

38 posts
More
Hey guys I just updated my wife phone to 4.4 when she take a picture it saves like it normally does but when she goes to look at it later she see's this icon Anyone have a clue how to fix this, I already tried reloading 4.4 on her phone but that didn't work
10th March 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #2  
Somewhere in the dark and wet Northwest.
Thanks Meter: 1,253

2,291 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmarine0622

Hey guys I just updated my wife phone to 4.4 when she take a picture it saves like it normally does but when she goes to look at it later she see's this icon Anyone have a clue how to fix this, I already tried reloading 4.4 on her phone but that didn't work

Need way more info.
Did you upgrade to 4.4 via the OTA (over the air) update?
If so I bet that your default saving location was your ExternalSD card previously and now the camera (and file browsers) cannot write to them.
There is a fix for rooted phones to enable SD card writing on NAE - 4.4.x. Read here
Or you can open the camera and change the default save location (to internal SD card) in the options.
10th March 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 5

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaderbuilder

Need way more info.
Did you upgrade to 4.4 via the OTA (over the air) update?
If so I bet that your default saving location was your ExternalSD card previously and now the camera (and file browsers) cannot write to them.
There is a fix for rooted phones to enable SD card writing on NAE - 4.4.x. Read here
Or you can open the camera and change the default save location (to internal SD card) in the options.

Yes is was the OTA update, I didn't even think to look at that thanks I'll try it when she get home
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread