Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

The Room Two

OP jonling

19th March 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids
Thanks Meter: 7

102 posts
More
Just decided to give this a shot. Several people had it in a list of apps they liked in another thread. IGN has 6 chapters of video walkthrough's for it. Also, found some in the Play Store. I briefly looked at the game and walkthrough's. Thought maybe I would start a thread and see where it goes and how many Room Two game fans are out there.
19th March 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 54

382 posts
More
The game looks beautiful, but I cannot make it through the original without a lot of walk throughs. Have you played both Rooms? If so, how is graphics on Room 2 vs. The Room?
19th March 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdo

The game looks beautiful, but I cannot make it through the original without a lot of walk throughs. Have you played both Rooms? If so, how is graphics on Room 2 vs. The Room?

I went with Room 2 as I just got my Note 10.1 2014 three weeks ago. It plays like a PC game. Daus Ex: The Fall is the only game I have the comes close to Room 2. Room 2 reminds me of Myst on the PC. I like it so far. I have had to look at the IGN walkthrough. I figured once I got used to the gameplay I would resist in the future. I'll give the first a try when I'm done with this one.
19th March 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids

102 posts
More
WOW
Holy Crap . . . the second room is full of amazing puzzles. That's all I'm gonna say for now.
19th March 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids

102 posts
More
Sccreen cap and print useful.
Thought I would mention this. If for some reason you might need to build a map it is helpful to remember the palm across the screen to take a screen capture. Then I printed it with HP eprint and I did not have to return to the directions half a dozen times.
20th March 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,886

3,254 posts
Donate to Me
More
Love the room games!! Got the first one and as soon as the second one came out, I got it and finished it in a day ( no walkthroughs )

Graphics are amazing, as well as the gameplay and the story, even though the story is a bit ominous and strange. Is there any news for a third?
20th March 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sl22

Love the room games!! Got the first one and as soon as the second one came out, I got it and finished it in a day ( no walkthroughs )

Graphics are amazing, as well as the gameplay and the story, even though the story is a bit ominous and strange. Is there any news for a third?

I have to get back into this type of game. I have to check in to the walkthrough. Maybe I'm getting impatient in my old age...
Last edited by jonling; 20th March 2014 at 03:12 AM.
20th March 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #8  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 72

330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonling

I have to get back into this type of game. I have to check in to the walkthrough. Maybe I'm getting impatient in my old age...

I beat the Room 2 in a day with no walkthroughs as well. It is a good game. Very engaging. Honestly, the tips they give you when you are stuck pretty much tell you what to do.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread