T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

[Q] Jedi KK for Note 3 and Saber Kernel

OP sniickers

22nd March 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Warner Robins
Thanks Meter: 10

38 posts
Donate to Me
Hey I apologize for creating a thread instead of asking in the Jedi KK rom thread. But as you can see, I have very fe posts. I believe this is my first post actually. Therefore I am limited to post in the development thread. So my question is, is it possible to flash the |KERNEL| SaberN3Kernel_10.7 || 3.4.75 || OC for all || exFAT | 12/23 from the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Original Android Development thread over the the Jedi KK Rom for the TMobile Note 3. I searched and found no one asking this question nor anyone referencing it. I know in the changelog it was mentioned it is a work in progress that is meant to keep up with the Jedi Rom, however ptmr3 did not include these features in the new KK Jedi Rom and stated he is still working on the kernel and I did not want to bug such a busy guy based off his threads with a pm. Thanks in advance for any help provided. I also asked because when I flashed this kernel over Jedi V5 I did start having a lot of fc which I tracked mostly to using different xposed modules. A lot of features can double up. But I just like to keep a smooth experience.
23rd March 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 948

3,192 posts
More
A kk rom can not use a 4.3 kernel. Vise versa. Best bet is ask the Dev.

TWEAKED N3
23rd March 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Warner Robins
Thanks Meter: 10

38 posts
Donate to Me
[QUOTE=BACARDILIMON;51296566]A kk rom can not use a 4.3 kernel. Vise versa. Best bet is ask the Dev.

Thanks that is what I was wondering. I could not find for sure if it was a 4.3 kernel only or not.
23rd March 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Noob here too. The Jedi KK rom is quite stable and it's my daily driver for now. I am hoping darthstalker kk will come out soon so I can make comparison. If anyone used both Jedi and Darthstalker in JB version, sure like to hear your thoughts.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread