Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 40,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AOKP KitKat Nightly 2/25/14 WIFI Issue

Tip us?

l3prichaun13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone AOKP KitKat Nightly 2/25/14 WIFI Issue

Hey guys. I have flashed the latest nightly of AOKP from 2/25/14 on my SGSIII (verizon) d2vzw SCH-I535 and the wifi worked for the first day. Now I can see the different wifi's in the list but if I try to forget one of them it says failed to forget network. If I try to connect to one it says failed to connect to network. My Wifi is completely down at this point and I tried emailing the developer to see if that is expected or if I have done something wrong and I have not gotten any word back. When I went from JB on AOKP to KitKat on AOKP I did do a factory wipe/data reset then I flashed the nightly.zip and then flashed gapps. Please help. If I missed any importan info that would help you understand better please let me know as well.

l3prichaun13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Also tried wipe data/factory reset wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache then flashing AOKP 4.4.2 nightly build 2/25/14 then flashing gapps and after two days, WiFi is in a completely unusable state which forces me to flash all over again starting with a wipe data/factory reset.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

tburns
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Try a different kernel.

l3prichaun13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys, I don't know what's going on but one other person posted in another thread about this and he said he flashed 3 times and that did the trick. I have tried this and so far it has worked. Makes no sense bit worth a try if you have this issue