Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,628 Members 39,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

taking requests for new 4.4 roms

Tip us?

jlmancuso
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4039

DONATE TO ME
Default taking requests for new 4.4 roms

Well we already have a few real nice 4.4 roms out already but there are more out there. I have just released beanstalk and mahdi and have baked 4.4 and chaos 4.4 in the works. I am wondering if anyone knows/wants a few others. While I can not promise I will get it going but I will look it over and let you know if I will take a shot at it.

If possible provide a link to a version that is already done so I dont have to hunt for it and others will be able to see what it will be like.

Chaos Kitkat thread link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2629318

Baked Kitkat thread link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2604268

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ceabbott2
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Whichever you prefer I say. If you are passionate about the ROM it will show in the end product. But one request, a ROM that is full featured (bluetooth) would be nice.

Good luck

Charles

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

jlmancuso
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4039

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceabbott2 View Post
Whichever you prefer I say. If you are passionate about the ROM it will show in the end product. But one request, a ROM that is full featured (bluetooth) would be nice.

Good luck

Charles

@ceabbott2
Well I dont do much with bluetooth besides nfc/beam (sends via bluetooth) which does work with this build http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50904107. If you could try out the rest of the bluetooth features for me then I can work on an issues. Once I have it fixed on one rom then the fixes will be applied to all my builds.

Jlmancuso

jocarog
Old
Thanks Meter 277
I would like to see you working on that miui tw based with the latest release, thanks... I'm using a galaxy gear and I would like to use it running miui but with the proper framework, thanks

Google Glass Explorer Edition Stock Unrooted for "warranty purposes..."
Galaxy Gear 1 Powered by Null Rom
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II (SPH-L900)
Kernel: Stock 4.4
Rom: Stock 4.4 Community Rom
NOOB
Previous phones:
HTC EVO 4G LTE (Retired) HBOOT: 2.09 S-OFF (DirtyRacun-RabiesShot-BabyRacun); T-Mo Mytouch 4g (Glacier) rooted, s-off, sim unlocked, iPhone 1 (aka 2g), 3g, 3GS, 4, jailbroken & unlocked (sold them all to get my Evo!)

jlmancuso
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4039

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocarog View Post
I would like to see you working on that miui tw based with the latest release, thanks... I'm using a galaxy gear and I would like to use it running miui but with the proper framework, thanks

Right now tw miui with gear support can not happen. Tw miui is 4.1.2 based and gear support is only in 4.3 and 4.4. So we have to wait for miui v6 which is 4.4 and tw 4.4 for our device to happen.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jlmancuso

The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

414isaiah
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceabbott2 View Post

Good luck

Charles

Hey ceabbott, gummy and slimkat both work with bluetooth, at least for phone calls. Google now, and speech to text, at least on the stock keyboard dont work. Hopefully its gets a fix soon as i used those features often. But i consider it a small sacrifice, slimkat has been great, dont think ill be going back to TW anytime soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to 414isaiah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdee323
Old
Thanks Meter 138
how about an updated aosp miui v5?

jlmancuso
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4039

DONATE TO ME
I have tried porting a couple miui ROMs before with little luck and had less luck with patchrom. Still trying to get chaos and baked to compile.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jlmancuso