- Download the stock tar - (mirror link) MD5SUM: d42d84446d5ce832999ebb92f21f56b0
- Download Odin - (mirror link)
- Download the Drivers - (mirror link)
- Install the drivers, reboot if prompted.
- Extract the .zip you downloaded from Step 1 and remember that location.
- Start Odin by right-clicking on it and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Go into download mode - power off the phone, then press and hold Vol Down + Home + Power. Press Vol Up when prompted with the warning about flashing custom software.
- Plug in the phone, make sure Odin recognizes it (first box should light up, indicating a device was found)
- Click the PDA button and chose the .md5 file you extracted earlier.
- Click Start
It is important that you DO NOT close the program, unplug the cable, or really even touch the phone while this runs. The phone will reboot on its own when it's done flashing.
My friends at Samsung-Updates.com for the tar