OP Oh.Y.Not

6th June 2011, 04:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
Donate to Me
More
Are there anyone that use project management apps? What is a good one? I use SG Project Pro on my iPad, and pretty much this is the only app still tying me to my iPad. I'd love to find something similar on the Android side so I can truly be Apple free.

Basically, SG Project Pro has an intuitive interface, multiple ongoin projects, linking with MS Project, Very good reporting features, Gantt timeline, action list, batch email to all contractors, and risk management. If there is one like that for Android, I'd be ecstatic.

It doesn't need to be free. SG costs 40 bucks and is worth every penny and more. I don't mind spending the money for a well made one, keyword being well made, at least on par with SG Project Pro.
6th June 2011, 05:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag WV
Thanks Meter: 518

1,358 posts
Donate to Me
More
There are only two apps for that and only one allows editing. Android tablets suck when it comes to productivity. Search the market for Ms project. Can't link from tapatalk easily.

Sent with transforming Android technology.
24th March 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Project Management App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh.Y.Not

Are there anyone that use project management apps? What is a good one? I use SG Project Pro on my iPad, and pretty much this is the only app still tying me to my iPad. I'd love to find something similar on the Android side so I can truly be Apple free.

Basically, SG Project Pro has an intuitive interface, multiple ongoin projects, linking with MS Project, Very good reporting features, Gantt timeline, action list, batch email to all contractors, and risk management. If there is one like that for Android, I'd be ecstatic.

It doesn't need to be free. SG costs 40 bucks and is worth every penny and more. I don't mind spending the money for a well made one, keyword being well made, at least on par with SG Project Pro.

Hi, I have used Project Planning Pro, available on iPad, Android and Windows and found it to be the only app that offers quality features at a minimal price ($20). The availability of this app on multiple platforms make it useful for users utilizing different platforms.

I am particularly fond of its ability to open MPP files in XML format within the app. Once the file is opened, it can be read or edited as per needs. It also allows import of files via Dropbox and mail.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-19-12-30-43.png
Views:	24
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	2647515   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-19-12-34-56.png
Views:	22
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	2647516  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread