Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,211 Members 53,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Urgent! Nexus 7 error?

Tip us?

rootbeer2468
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Urgent! Nexus 7 error?

Okay. Noob to the whole rooting scene... I have a Nexus 7 2nd Gen with JB and I got the bootloader unlocked and super user is installed on my tablet. My problem is, When I tried to install CM, I'll get to the bootloader screen as he says and go to Recovery mode and select it. I get the unlocked symbol in the bottom but after it's done loading, He gets to the TEAM WIN recovery part and all I get is the Droid logo thats body is opened up with an X type deal. What did I do wrong? Am I missing something? Please be as noob detailed as possible... i'd really like to learn this stuff. Thanks!

khaytsus
Old
Thanks Meter 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeer2468 View Post
Okay. Noob to the whole rooting scene... I have a Nexus 7 2nd Gen with JB and I got the bootloader unlocked and super user is installed on my tablet. My problem is, When I tried to install CM, I'll get to the bootloader screen as he says and go to Recovery mode and select it. I get the unlocked symbol in the bottom but after it's done loading, He gets to the TEAM WIN recovery part and all I get is the Droid logo thats body is opened up with an X type deal. What did I do wrong? Am I missing something? Please be as noob detailed as possible... i'd really like to learn this stuff. Thanks!
First off, if you have the 2013 model, you're in the wrong forum. Second, sounds like you don't have a custom recovery installed to me, unless it's REALLY showing "TEAM WIN" somewhere. The "Android guy opened up" sounds like standard recovery.

Something like this..
AT&T LG G2 - 4.4.4, AOKP
Nexus 7 Wifi 2012 - 4.4.4, AOKP (m-kernel)
Samsung Note i717 - 4.2.2, Unofficial AOKP
Try my Alternative XDA CSS Themes (including 2010!)

--
http://theblackmoor.net
http://unlimitedphoto.com