Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Flash nightlies without wipe?

OP VicttorMejia

15th March 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 4
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Hi I'm running Albino's 4.4.2 nightly 03/04 and I was wondering if I can flash the nightlies without wiping my data and If need the very next update or Can I jump to tonight's one.

I know it may be a nooby question.
15th March 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #2  
rignfool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 729
 
2,334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicttorMejia

Hi I'm running Albino's 4.4.2 nightly 03/04 and I was wondering if I can flash the nightlies without wiping my data and If need the very next update or Can I jump to tonight's one.

I know it may be a nooby question.

Just wipe dalvik and your cache partition...

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rignfool For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 4
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rignfool

Just wipe dalvik and your cache partition...

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. Can I just flash latest nitghly or Do I have to Flash everyone since 03/04
15th March 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #4  
rignfool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 729
 
2,334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicttorMejia

Thanks bro. Can I just flash latest nitghly or Do I have to Flash everyone since 03/04

Any one you wish

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rignfool For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 4
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rignfool

Any one you wish

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk

I know I bother too much One last thing Do I have to flash boot.img every nightly?

PD: good to have someone who keep helping noobs
15th March 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #6  
rignfool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 729
 
2,334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicttorMejia

I know I bother too much One last thing Do I have to flash boot.img every nightly?

PD: good to have someone who keep helping noobs

Every time no exception

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rignfool For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes