TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

[Q]small problem of resettlement

OP pinzco

6th March 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Good evening, in fact that is a big one. my worries, following a bad manipulation on my part: under TWRP, I delete all my data, system, including backups, I end up with a block on the htc htc page (normal, you tell me, without system), but worse, it is no longer recognized by the pc, impossible to post a zip file for resettlement, there would be a solution? if you need more information, do not hesitate, thank you for your understanding: thank you:
6th March 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #2  
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 923

3,138 posts
Donate to Me
More
The phone isnt even recognized by adb while in recovery? Do fastboot commands still work? Whats your phones status, hboot version, locked/unlocked, s-on/off?
7th March 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
the phone is unlocked, s off, HBOOT 1.56.0000, drivers installed on Windows 7
thank you for your help
7th March 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #4  
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 923

3,138 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well if fastboot commands still work, you can do an ruu. If fastboot dosent work, then your only other option would be to try to use a usb-otg adapter and a flash drive to flash the image in hboot.
7th March 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #5  
Flag Anaheim, CA
Thanks Meter: 54

231 posts
More
i did that too
Yes, you found out the hard way like me that there is no USB connection to storage available in recovery
like there has always been in our phones before...... does not work on HTC One.
If you have ADB tools setup correctly on Windows 7 and TWRP 2.6.3.4 on your phone,
go to "advanced", choose Sideload and push a custom ROM from ADB Tools folder then install in TWRP.
Spend a few minutes Googling "ADB Sideload". It works very sweet and will make your phone run again.
Last edited by michaelbsheldon; 7th March 2014 at 01:52 AM. Reason: accuracy
12th March 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Hi, I wanted to thank you all for your help, despite my hideous-google translated-english, hopefully my amazing son is here to help me.

Scmlusco, I followed your advice and got that usb-otg adapter, it worked successfully, I can finally use my phone !

Thanks again for your time
xx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread