FORUMS

[Q] About Rooting Micromax Canvas HD A116..

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By abizardholfar, Junior Member on 8th March 2014, 03:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, I want to root my Micromax Canvas HD A116.. I checked many methods on internet to root my phone.. but i found this method easiest & safest.. That method is explained on a blog and in a youtube video tutorial.. All steps are same on both websites.. But there is a little difference.. That is- it is explained in blog just to install framaroot application and proceed with clicking on super su [found in framaroot app] but in video tutorial it is explained that first install super su from play store and then proceed with clicking on super su in framaroot app.. What is correct.. Should i install super su or not.. Please help.. I don't want to brick my phone..

I hope anyone of you will reply asap.. Thanks in advance..

8th March 2014, 04:19 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 282

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abizardholfar

Hi, I want to root my Micromax Canvas HD A116.. I checked many methods on internet to root my phone.. but i found this method easiest & safest.. That method is explained on a blog and in a youtube video tutorial.. All steps are same on both websites.. But there is a little difference.. That is- it is explained in blog just to install framaroot application and proceed with clicking on super su [found in framaroot app] but in video tutorial it is explained that first install super su from play store and then proceed with clicking on super su in framaroot app.. What is correct.. Should i install super su or not.. Please help.. I don't want to brick my phone..

No need to install super su from play store
9th March 2014, 07:11 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 737

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abizardholfar

try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=297
11th March 2014, 04:21 PM |#4  
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 51

More
For root my phone, I flashed CWM recovery trought mobile uncle tools (google play) and flashed SuperSu in recovery mode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)