Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,580 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery drain

Tip us?

ANDROID-000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 59
Default Battery drain

I experience battery drain in all rom, cm10.1, 10.2, cm11. 50% suddenly drop to 10% below. 100% battery but after reboot it drops to 80% below. Does any one experience this in any rom?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aayushkhajuria2842
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Your battery may have ran out of juice ....buy a newone .... I had buy new battery for my galaxy ace after one year of use

mahithm
Old
(Last edited by mahithm; 11th March 2014 at 04:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROID-000 View Post
I experience battery drain in all rom, cm10.1, 10.2, cm11. 50% suddenly drop to 10% below. 100% battery but after reboot it drops to 80% below. Does any one experience this in any rom?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Its only natural that your battery drains faster when using roms like cm10 and greater. You can get the best battery backup only when you use gingerbread based roms (with stock rom giving the maximum backup). However, user @Venomous Viper 119 has provided a detailed guide on how to improve the battery and performance of our ace. You can follow the instruction in it to increase the battery backup to a greater extend. Here is the link,

How to Improve battery life & performance of Samsung Galaxy Ace

Hope I helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]