Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No os installed

Tip us?
 
jeffers95
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default No os installed

hello I recently tried to install arhd rom it finished then I went to boot it and it just turned off then rebooted to recovery so there is no os installed and anytime i try to adb push files seems to take hours and running the ruu it just gets stuck on sending any help would be appreciated thanks
 
mb_guy
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 334
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffers95 View Post
hello I recently tried to install arhd rom it finished then I went to boot it and it just turned off then rebooted to recovery so there is no os installed and anytime i try to adb push files seems to take hours and running the ruu it just gets stuck on sending any help would be appreciated thanks
Please post your fastboot getvar all and recovery version currently installed
Phone: HTC One- Rogers unlocked
Rom: 4.4.2 Stock Sense 6
Stock Kernel

Old Phone: HTC Sensation, HD2, Tilt
Rom: ARHD
kernel: stock
 
jeffers95
Old
(Last edited by jeffers95; 11th March 2014 at 08:10 PM.)
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Please post your fastboot getvar all and recovery version currently installed
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.43.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.401.12
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3856mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
getvar:all FAILED (status read failed (Too m
finished. total time: 0.670s

and twrp 2.6.33
 
mb_guy
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 334
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffers95 View Post
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.43.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.401.12
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3856mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
getvar:all FAILED (status read failed (Too m
finished. total time: 0.670s

and twrp 2.6.33
Have you tried usb OTG? Which arhd rom?
Phone: HTC One- Rogers unlocked
Rom: 4.4.2 Stock Sense 6
Stock Kernel

Old Phone: HTC Sensation, HD2, Tilt
Rom: ARHD
kernel: stock
 
jeffers95
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy View Post
Have you tried usb OTG? Which arhd rom?
I don't know how to use usb otg and it was Please post your 52.0
 
SaHiLzZ
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 410
Posts: 1,704
Join Date: Jan 2011
What custom recovery and what version of it do you have?

What rom and what version did you install?
 
jeffers95
Old
(Last edited by jeffers95; 11th March 2014 at 08:52 PM.)
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
What custom recovery and what version of it do you have?

What rom and what version did you install?
i was using twrp 2.6.3.3

and arhd 52.0 4.19.401.9 (WWE)

how do i go about returning it to stock
 
SaHiLzZ
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 410
Posts: 1,704
Join Date: Jan 2011
If the issues you listed in the first post are true, then you are toast.

However, I hope you were exaggerating only.

So, you need to either use a RUU or ADB Push/Sideload.

You said you installed ARHD 52, but now you have no OS.. That doesn't add up.

Can you still ADB PUSH?
 
jeffers95
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
If the issues you listed in the first post are true, then you are toast.

However, I hope you were exaggerating only.

So, you need to either use a RUU or ADB Push/Sideload.

You said you installed ARHD 52, but now you have no OS.. That doesn't add up.

Can you still ADB PUSH?
can still do it but it takes hours and when ever i try to install anything says cant load and i wiped the whole phone trying to run the ruu
 
SaHiLzZ
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 410
Posts: 1,704
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffers95 View Post
can still do it but it takes hours and when ever i try to install anything says cant load and i wiped the whole phone trying to run the ruu
Change the computer, or USB port, or USB cable. Thats NOT normal. Or your phone is on the last legs.

The Following User Says Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes