Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

LG E988 ? who has it ?

OP zohaer21

5th June 2013, 11:46 PM   |  #1  
zohaer21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2004
Donate to Me
More
hi
does any forum member have the Asian version of LG OGPRO (not e980 or f240 ) but the e988 one .. I think so far only hongkong has seen it be released
if so
any differences that you might have ..example : I have the Korean f240L that has an antenna for the TV
most importantly .. what LTE bands is it supporting ??????
thx
6th June 2013, 02:14 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
As I know e988 is not yet started for sale , it seems support lte 1800 & 2600

Sent from my LG-F240S
14th June 2013, 08:49 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohaer21

hi
does any forum member have the Asian version of LG OGPRO (not e980 or f240 ) but the e988 one .. I think so far only hongkong has seen it be released
if so
any differences that you might have ..example : I have the Korean f240L that has an antenna for the TV
most importantly .. what LTE bands is it supporting ??????
thx

I just bought it yesterday, it's 1800/2600, no TV attenna,
14th June 2013, 05:25 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
I bought it today too. Waiting for a Root method for it (E988).

F240 root methods not works on E988.......
14th June 2013, 08:14 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
495 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickmys

I just bought it yesterday, it's 1800/2600, no TV attenna,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ywk

I bought it today too. Waiting for a Root method for it (E988).

F240 root methods not works on E988.......

How much did you guys pay for it? Does it also come with 32gb? I've read somewhere that the Hong Kong version of the G Pro only has 16gb internal storage.
15th June 2013, 01:47 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooterrr

How much did you guys pay for it? Does it also come with 32gb? I've read somewhere that the Hong Kong version of the G Pro only has 16gb internal storage.

16Gb version only at the moment, I bought it at $5380hkd

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to kickmys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2013, 03:24 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
I paid HKD 4988 for the phone with one extra battery.
Yes, HK version only has 16G.


Sent from my LG-E988 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ywk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2013, 12:11 AM   |  #8  
Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 4
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I flashed my F240S to E988 rom, everything seems fine, except GPS cannot fix....but it is not a deal breaker to me, at least all the Korean stuffs are gone...
17th June 2013, 09:35 AM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
I think most difference between (mobile only) are:

F240K/S 32GB ram, LTE1800 only
E988 16GB ram, LTE1800/2600
30th June 2013, 04:12 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
495 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Is there a 32gb version of E988 out already?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes