Not Recognized Simlock Certificate Help

Search This thread

Gregorio99

Mar 2, 2014
Hello I have this message after using s1tool, is there any other way of unlocking bootloader? how much does it cost to buy credits? Really bored of just using stock kernal, wanna try other kernals and non-stock roms...

cascabel

May 27, 2012
a city in a galaxy far far away
Last edited:

Gregorio99

Mar 2, 2014

kks111 waited for you yesterday as you told me but the zero response from you I know that it is time difference and a big but you promised you'd help me write something on google hangouts'll be waiting to hear from you have enabled communicator

Gregorio99

Mar 2, 2014
Welcome back!
I have a problem or you would not be able to unlock Bootlader again because something went wrong, as I wrote you checked the S1 tool and should be small letter ra is not as big R is large or Bootlader not properly złamany.Teraz I can only remain servicing 4SEtool and nothing more as he could, another program I would not bother your head and no one android forum does not have 4SEtool so I would ask you for help again with this unlocking the BL and I would be grateful to know also that you have your job with the site but I would ask with the answer that any

Last edited: