[Q] Steps to get back warranty

11th March 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Levice
Thanks Meter: 80

140 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi, could someone write steps to possible return warranty ?
If I unlock bootloader I loose it, and I read when I flash stock ICS rom is impossible check bootloader status, but what with fastboot and recovery ?
How can I make it invissible in service ? Or if I flash stock ICS rom it will remove recovery ? Because I found recovery.img after extract KDZ...
Thanks for replies
11th March 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sondika
Thanks Meter: 211

630 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlado93

Hi, could someone write steps to possible return warranty ?
If I unlock bootloader I loose it, and I read when I flash stock ICS rom is impossible check bootloader status, but what with fastboot and recovery ?
How can I make it invissible in service ? Or if I flash stock ICS rom it will remove recovery ? Because I found recovery.img after extract KDZ...
Thanks for replies

Hi wlado93, you could read this by maludroid (a way to lock unlocked bootloader apparently):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44574942
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020L-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to BajoPrimate For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Levice
Thanks Meter: 80

140 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks. Ok that's bootloader, and what to do with recovery ? When person from service press combination for recovery will know that bootloader is unlocked... Is any way how to completly delete recovery ? When I extracted KDZ I found recovery.img which has about 6-7 MB...will it delete CWM when I flash that image ?
12th March 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sondika
Thanks Meter: 211

630 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlado93

Thanks. Ok that's bootloader, and what to do with recovery ? When person from service press combination for recovery will know that bootloader is unlocked... Is any way how to completly delete recovery ? When I extracted KDZ I found recovery.img which has about 6-7 MB...will it delete CWM when I flash that image ?

Hi wlado93, yes, it will.
When you flash a rom with kdz the custom recovery is deleted, not problem that way. You can flash your operator's rom, doing that, you also flash its recovery.
Cheers. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to BajoPrimate For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread