adb sideload "failed"

OP Capt

28th December 2012, 10:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 256

1,609 posts
I'm having a problem transferring my files with adb sideload in twrp. When I type "adb sideload <filename> to transfer my file in TWRP, it says in cmd "sideload 100%" and then on my phone it says 'Complete" and right underneath that it says 'Failed.'' I don't understand why it keeps failing because it says complete but the file never transfers to the phone. Anybody has any idea?
28th December 2012, 10:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag Abilene, TX
Thanks Meter: 48

150 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt

I'm having a problem transferring my files with adb sideload in twrp. When I type "adb sideload <filename> to transfer my file in TWRP, it says in cmd "sideload 100%" and then on my phone it says 'Complete" and right underneath that it says 'Failed.'' I don't understand why it keeps failing because it says complete but the file never transfers to the phone. Anybody has any idea?

Are you on the latest TWRP recovery? If I remember correctly, TWRP has an option to save a log file. Can you save it and post it here?
The Following User Says Thank You to danielsaenz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th December 2012, 10:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 256

1,609 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsaenz

Are you on the latest TWRP recovery? If I remember correctly, TWRP has an option to save a log file. Can you save it and post it here?

I just tried it again and it said 'Successful" this time. I have no idea why it worked this time but thanks anyways.
12th March 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
Unhappy Sideload failed!?
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm having this same issue. Except mine always says "failed" in red at the top. What can I do to fix it?

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread