[Q] Bricked Phone via Bootloader Downgrade

OP neilmopar

11th March 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Hi,

I bricked my phone by accidentally downgrading my boot-loader. I was running Quantum Rom which had previously required me to upgrade my bootloader. Since I was encountering some issues with the rom, I decided I wanted to flash back to stock. Foolishly, I used Odin to flash stock firmware which involved a bootloader downgrade as well. This resulted in a bricked phone . I can still boot into download mode but I am unsure on how to unbrick the phone since Odin doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks!
11th March 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 32

114 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmopar

I bricked my phone by accidentally downgrading my boot-loader. I was running Quantum Rom which had previously required me to upgrade my bootloader. Since I was encountering some issues with the rom, I decided I wanted to flash back to stock. Foolishly, I used Odin to flash stock firmware which involved a bootloader downgrade as well. This resulted in a bricked phone . I can still boot into download mode but I am unsure on how to unbrick the phone since Odin doesn't work. Any ideas?

If you are on the i747 and not an i747M, this should help you fix your phone, AT&T I747 UCUEMJB Stock Restore. It is done from a custom recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to dawgdoc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread