Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 40,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How many of u updated succesfully?
Updated succesfully! 2 100.00%
Not updated succesfully! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

(Guide) Update ur galaxy mini to gb 2.3.4

Tip us?
 
Vicky khan
Old
(Last edited by Vicky khan; 16th November 2013 at 03:23 AM.)
#1  
Vicky khan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 101
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default (Guide) Update ur galaxy mini to gb 2.3.4

Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Pop/Mini GTS5570 to Gingerbread 2.3.4
UPDATE!!! 07 December


To begin the process letís start with downloading all the necessary files to your personal computer.
Download the files from links given below:
1. Odin Multi Downloader v4.38 for GT-S5570..
2. Tass.ops
3.Gingerbread 2.3.4 Rom(European version, S5570XXKPK_S5570XXKPK_S5570SERKPK.rar)(Password to extract is sampro.pl)
Link:
http://hotfile.com/dl/125843179/3a78...erkpk.rar.html

Now perform the steps below to successfully upgrade your galaxy pop/mini gts5570 to gingerbread 2.3.4.

*.Charge your phone and personal computer to full charge (at least above60%-70%) to avoid any issues during upgrade. (Note: If you donít upgrade properly you might even brick your phone.)
*.Run S5570_Odin Multi Downloader v4.38 application on your PC.
*.Click OPS button and select Tass_v1.ops filedownloaded earlier.
*.Select/Tick One Package Option (Donít Check/Uncheck others, leave them as they are.)
*.Click One Package button and select the S5570XXKPK_S5570XXKPK_S5570SERKPK_HOME.tar file you extracted earlier from your download....
*.Power off your phone and boot it in Download Mode (Press Home + Volume Down + Power Button).
*.If you see a yellow triangle icon with Downloading written inside it connect it to your pc via USB.
*.If odin detects your phone it will show COM Port # (Port Number) written in yellow background on its window .
*.If everything above went well click Start Button to proceed then wait till it finishes (approx. 5.30minutes) and reboots your phone.
*.When Odin says PASS close the application and disconnect your phone

.Since this is European version you might have some difficulties at beginning as the language is not set to English. Follow the settings icons (theyare similar to your previous rom) and go to Select Language Setting (Settings>Locale and Text>Select Language) and scroll down until you see English. Tap it to select and use as default language.
Congratulations! You have succesfully updated ue smart phone to gingerbread 2.3.4 OS.
I have tried this and works for me...

Sent from my GT-S5570
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicky khan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
abdo jouma
Old
#2  
abdo jouma's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 338
Posts: 2,391
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Bucharest-Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky khan View Post
Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Pop/Mini GTS5570 to Gingerbread 2.3.4
UPDATE!!! 07 December


To begin the process letís start with downloading all the necessary files to your personal computer.
Download the files from links given below:
1. Odin Multi Downloader v4.38 for GT-S5570..
2. Tass.ops
3.Gingerbread 2.3.4 Rom(European version, S5570XXKPK_S5570XXKPK_S5570SERKPK.rar)(Password to extract is sampro.pl)
Link:
http://hotfile.com/dl/125843179/3a78...erkpk.rar.html

Now perform the steps below to successfully upgrade your galaxy pop/mini gts5570 to gingerbread 2.3.4.

*.Charge your phone and personal computer to full charge (at least above60%-70%) to avoid any issues during upgrade. (Note: If you donít upgrade properly you might even brick your phone.)
*.Run S5570_Odin Multi Downloader v4.38 application on your PC.
*.Click OPS button and select Tass_v1.ops filedownloaded earlier.
*.Select/Tick One Package Option (Donít Check/Uncheck others, leave them as they are.)
*.Click One Package button and select the S5570XXKPK_S5570XXKPK_S5570SERKPK_HOME.tar file you extracted earlier from your download....
*.Power off your phone and boot it in Download Mode (Press Home + Volume Down + Power Button).
*.If you see a yellow triangle icon with Downloading written inside it connect it to your pc via USB.
*.If odin detects your phone it will show COM Port # (Port Number) written in yellow background on its window .
*.If everything above went well click Start Button to proceed then wait till it finishes (approx. 5.30minutes) and reboots your phone.
*.When Odin says PASS close the application and disconnect your phone

.Since this is European version you might have some difficulties at beginning as the language is not set to English. Follow the settings icons (theyare similar to your previous rom) and go to Select Language Setting (Settings>Locale and Text>Select Language) and scroll down until you see English. Tap it to select and use as default language.
Congratulations! You have succesfully updated ue smart phone to gingerbread 2.3.4 OS.
I have tried this and works for me...

Sent from my GT-S5570
No one will try this hahahah
There are roms with android 4.3
And they working on 4.4
There are stock 2.3.6 why we try this?????
Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
IM SYRIAN BUT I LIVE IN ROMANIA
I'M ONLY 14, SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
SIGNATURE :
 
MY DEVICES :
S8000 > GALAXY MINI > S6312 > GALAXY S4
 
Nasheich Xfiles
Old
(Last edited by Nasheich Xfiles; 12th November 2013 at 09:38 AM.)
#3  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,904
Posts: 1,869
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jakarta Utara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdo jouma View Post
why we try this?????
Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
because, Stock rom is The Best and stable Rom

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky khan View Post
Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Pop/Mini GTS5570 to Gingerbread 2.3.4
UPDATE!!! 07 December

great work



Indonesian Developer

From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..

Follow my
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instragram | Blog

My Contributions on XDA
Roms, Guides, Apps, etc
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasheich Xfiles For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sulja rock
Old
#4  
sulja rock's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 76
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ain MLila

 
DONATE TO ME
at least make it on 2.3.6 android version ,
BTW the idea is totally gr8 . so you have one thanks pressed by me from me pal

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

at least make it on 2.3.6 android version ,
BTW the idea is totally gr8 . so you have one thanks pressed by me from me pal
my Devices

My Devices :
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - working with it
Samsung Galaxy Mini s5570 - Dead
Samsung Wave II s8530 still a live
Samsung Captivate
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - Bricked
Samsung Galaxy S 5 - Sooooon !!

My Blogger :
مطوروا الهواف If u were Arabien
My Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/sulja.rock
The Following User Says Thank You to sulja rock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Vicky khan
Old
#5  
Vicky khan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 101
Join Date: Apr 2013
Thanks i like this rom much and its cooool>...........
 
Vicky khan
Old
#6  
Vicky khan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 101
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdo jouma View Post
No one will try this hahahah
There are roms with android 4.3
And they working on 4.4
There are stock 2.3.6 why we try this?????
Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If u r not trying abdo jouma .... Then why u r stopping others ...i tried this already and its gr 8 still I m using this rom.....its the fastest and the most stable rom......
 
abdo jouma
Old
(Last edited by abdo jouma; 16th November 2013 at 10:54 AM.)
#7  
abdo jouma's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 338
Posts: 2,391
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Bucharest-Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky khan View Post
If u r not trying abdo jouma .... Then why u r stopping others ...i tried this already and its gr 8 still I m using this rom.....its the fastest and the most stable rom......
No at least there are 2.3.6
So,.....

Edit : this is just guide not your work or rom!!!!

Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
IM SYRIAN BUT I LIVE IN ROMANIA
I'M ONLY 14, SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
SIGNATURE :
 
MY DEVICES :
S8000 > GALAXY MINI > S6312 > GALAXY S4
 
Vicky khan
Old
#8  
Vicky khan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 101
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdo jouma View Post
No at least there are 2.3.6
So,.....

Edit : this is just guide not your work or rom!!!!

Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Wht version of android r u using on ur galaxy mini.....
 
abdo jouma
Old
#9  
abdo jouma's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 338
Posts: 2,391
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Bucharest-Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky khan View Post
Wht version of android r u using on ur galaxy mini.....
I have 4.2.2 now
There are 4.3
They working now on 4.4
loooooooooool

Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
IM SYRIAN BUT I LIVE IN ROMANIA
I'M ONLY 14, SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
SIGNATURE :
 
MY DEVICES :
S8000 > GALAXY MINI > S6312 > GALAXY S4
 
Vicky khan
Old
#10  
Vicky khan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 101
Join Date: Apr 2013
So wHT 2.3 Gb Is the Stable And Fastest

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes