FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[Q] Z2 apps port ?

Thanks Meter: 13
 
By redprince, Senior Member on 13th March 2014, 06:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
anyone porting z2 apps like ArtFilterCamera,TimeShiftBurst,arffect etc ?
please help us developers...
 
 
13th March 2014, 07:29 AM |#2  
Diabblo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redprince

anyone porting z2 apps like ArtFilterCamera,TimeShiftBurst,arffect etc ?
please help us developers...

Have you try to search before ask ? Some app is ported.

Look in xda search or xperiaguide.com
13th March 2014, 04:15 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabblo

Have you try to search before ask ? Some app is ported.

Look in xda search or xperiaguide.com

is it for arc s ? cause i am not finding any info about porting them to arc s. & yes i searched before posting here. i know rules .... *#@$
13th March 2014, 07:45 PM |#4  
Diabblo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redprince

is it for arc s ? cause i am not finding any info about porting them to arc s. & yes i searched before posting here. i know rules .... *#@$

It is for xperia devices, but it depends on the ROM you use, your config.... Make a backup before try and test.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes