[Q] invalid PIV signed system image error after flashing Global Moto G to EU Rom

OP Abdo shniba

11th March 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hi Guys

I need your help please, I've bought the global Moto G from amazon.com and I've tried to flash the UK and EU Roms but each time it gives me the same error message "invalid PIV signed system image" after the command "mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk1"
the other commands gave no no error messages but the device wont boot and it stocked on the broken android logo ,

Please tell me what should I do guys, I would really appreciate your help
11th March 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 87

272 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdo shniba

Hi Guys

I need your help please, I've bought the global Moto G from amazon.com and I've tried to flash the UK and EU Roms but each time it gives me the same error message "invalid PIV signed system image" after the command "mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk1"
the other commands gave no no error messages but the device wont boot and it stocked on the broken android logo ,

Please tell me what should I do guys, I would really appreciate your help

Well UK stock ROM doesn't have 1 at its end it uses .0 .1 .2
11th March 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin0800

Well UK stock ROM doesn't have 1 at its end it uses .0 .1 .2

I know, I tried renaming the files and renaming the commands, same thing happened, any advice to flash it correctly ?
12th March 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #4  
Flag Galicia
Thanks Meter: 39

267 posts
More
Try download the rom again probably its corrupted, and try to place it in desktop folder before flash, not in very long rpute paths or in external drives with different filesystem. I had many problems hard to spot becaise managing files from windows accessing reiserfs drives.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
12th March 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrafa

Try download the rom again probably its corrupted, and try to place it in desktop folder before flash, not in very long rpute paths or in external drives with different filesystem. I had many problems hard to spot becaise managing files from windows accessing reiserfs drives.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I'll try the GPe Rom, and will let you know
12th March 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
570 9825548
I tried the GPe rom and the same thing happened only now it's stuck on the Google logo, please guys help me out, what should I do?

Update: I unlocked the bootloader and everything went fine, sorry guys, I thought it wasn't necessary
Last edited by Abdo shniba; 12th March 2014 at 06:49 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread