Ask a question

No registration required

Bricked Incredible 2

OP Birdman25

12th March 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Well guys, I want to start with I hope this is the right section.

So anyway I have a little problem here. I have an old HTC Droid Incredible 2, that I rooted years ago. Well a few years ago when this was my daily driver, it displayed an error picture. Because it was so long I don't remember what it was, but I do remember I pulled the battery, and rebooted and all went well for a couple days until it did it again. Repeat process and it happened again and again, until it eventually got to the point where it won't boot. I can get it to boot to the HTC screen, but it locks there. I can get to the boot loader, and go to recovery, then it takes me to clockword Mod. I then tried to boot recovery with that, but every time it tries to boot it locks at the HTC screen. I have also tried to load two different versions of CM on. One said it was successful, but nothing changed, and the other one just plain failed. One last thing I want to add is that when the phone is off the orange/red light in the speaker lights up if plugged in like it's charging. But once it's powered on it no longer does that and the USB is not detected. Is there anyway somebody can help me I really miss this phone, and hate my iPhone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread